SUMMER DOLLS CHALLENGE!! (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I didn't think I would have a loss this week because TOM came in for a visit but I did!!!

Week 1: 150
    Week 2: 150
    Week 3: 148.5
  • Judway
    Judway Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    just checking to see if my message gets into the closed group as i was thinking of starting a closed group just delete me if you can see me after someones relies
    thanks
  • QuiteNice
    QuiteNice Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Well, I did not lose any weight this week. Bummer! The good thing is that I did not gain any weight and I did lose inches.
  • kennabrynn
    kennabrynn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    just checking to see if my message gets into the closed group as i was thinking of starting a closed group just delete me if you can see me after someones relies
    thanks

Just because a group says it's "closed", doesn't mean non-members can't post. They can. The only reason groups say they are "closed" is because they've reached whatever capacity the initiator wants. Unless you start an actual GROUP and make the posts only viewable to members... everyone and anyone can still see and post.
  • dchienku
    dchienku Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

We r all doing really well!

SW 220
    LW 211
    CW 210

Thanks,
    Denise
  • liveskinnyxo
    liveskinnyxo Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    okay dolls, everyone did a fab job...so proud of all of you for sticking with it, we had some great numbers this week!!!

clkuchtyn is our winner this week with a 4.1lb loss! great job! feel free to post this week's challenge anytime you're ready!

Our second place winner is sbeckum91 with a 3lb loss!

great job everyone, let's keep up the good work!
    can't wait to see the challenge this week!
  • clkuchtyn
    clkuchtyn Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    okay dolls, everyone did a fab job...so proud of all of you for sticking with it, we had some great numbers this week!!!

clkuchtyn is our winner this week with a 4.1lb loss! great job! feel free to post this week's challenge anytime you're ready!

Wow! This just adds to my great week. I didn't think I'd ever win a "most weight lost" challenge.

This weight loss has been a lot different for me this time around. I've really tried to vary the type of work outs that I perform and I've spent a lot of time figuring out what I like to do. So, I'd like to challenge everyone to try 3 different workouts this week. Maybe something you've always wanted to try or just something that might challenge you.

Zumba? A video you've bought but never managed to try? An aerobics class at the gym? A night out dancing with friends/hubby? Possibilities are endless...

Smaller time commitments count too. A set of lunges in the living room, or try to do 30 crunches without stopping,etc.

"Variety is the spice of life!"

Congrats to everyone who stuck with it this week!
  • fitwannaB
    fitwannaB Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    SW: 210
    LW: 206.6
    CW: 205

Keep up the great work ladies! Can't wait to see this week's challenge.
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options

Wow! This just adds to my great week. I didn't think I'd ever win a "most weight lost" challenge.

This weight loss has been a lot different for me this time around. I've really tried to vary the type of work outs that I perform and I've spent a lot of time figuring out what I like to do. So, I'd like to challenge everyone to try 3 different workouts this week. Maybe something you've always wanted to try or just something that might challenge you.

Zumba? A video you've bought but never managed to try? An aerobics class at the gym? A night out dancing with friends/hubby? Possibilities are endless...

Smaller time commitments count too. A set of lunges in the living room, or try to do 30 crunches without stopping,etc.

"Variety is the spice of life!"

Congrats to everyone who stuck with it this week!

Congratulations love!!! Great job! Awesome challenge, will do!
  • BrownsFan19
    BrownsFan19 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Great challenge. I finally joined the MCA this past weekend, so I'm on it!

Starting Weight: 134.4
    Week 1: 130.2
    Week 2: 129.6

I didn't loose much, but I also went out to eat a few times, so can't complain too much I suppose.
  • liveskinnyxo
    Options
    love the challenge this week!!!!!
  • crystlgrn
    crystlgrn Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    1 new exercise down, 2 to go. Just finished my first day of C25K. So proud! Hopefully I can stick with it.
  • QuiteNice
    QuiteNice Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Great challenge this week!
  • annfitfor40
    annfitfor40 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Ok I just finished my first new workout. I tried day one of the 30 day shred. By chance does anyone know about how many calories you are burning because I would like to log it?

Thanks! Keep up the great work everyone!
  • clkuchtyn
    Options
    Ok I just finished my first new workout. I tried day one of the 30 day shred. By chance does anyone know about how many calories you are burning because I would like to log it?

Thanks! Keep up the great work everyone!

I log mine for 20 minutes of "circuit training". I don't include warm-up or cool-down in the time.

As a 195 lb women MFP says I burn 235 cals.
  • clkuchtyn
    Options
    Going to try the "100 workout" today or tomorrow>

http://everycollegegirl.com/get-fit-the-100-workout/
  • liveskinnyxo
    Options
    the 100 workout looks like something i could fit into my normal routine....maybe not all at once but if i broke it up during the day...hmm something i will have to think about & try!

thanks for the tip!
  • clkuchtyn
    Options
    Going to try the "100 workout" today or tomorrow>

http://everycollegegirl.com/get-fit-the-100-workout/

It took a lit more effort and time than I expected! Whew! Good workout though and my core is definitely going to benefit from it :-)
  • musicgirl6
    Options
    Im going to zumba tonight! ive never tried it yet :)