My first NSV!

I was looking in our closet to see what shirt and tie went best with my hubby's suit for work and found a couple of pairs of dress pants of mine that I stuck in there when they no longer buttoned. So I tried them on (like I do every time I pull them out, hoping that I have miraculously shrunk) AND THEY FIT!!!!!!!!! I squealed and jumped up and down, HAPPY DANCE! (Thank goodness I didn't wake the kids!)

Replies

• missbis
    missbis Posts: 116 Member
    Congrats! It's a great feeling. =D
  • KandieLantz
    KandieLantz Posts: 423 Member
    AWESOME!! Congrats!
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    That's awesome!
  • inetgirl
    inetgirl Posts: 174 Member
    Great job!! Finding more clothes is always fun :)
  • Gwenski
    Gwenski Posts: 348 Member
    Love it! Give yourself a big pat on the back!
  • cel32402
    cel32402 Posts: 12 Member
    Congrats! That's always such a good feeling. And it's great that you now have some "new" items to add to your wardrobe.
  • sjr240
    sjr240 Posts: 30 Member
    Congrats!!! I moved into some older jeans of mine, and now even these are a little loose in the waist. I don't want to pop to buy 2 or 3 pairs at this size, because I want to keep going. I finally gave in and ordered a new winter coat, because my old one wraps around me too much. What a great feeling, right? Keep at it... again, congratulations!!!!!!!
  • JRRCLR
    JRRCLR Posts: 338 Member
    Ah....what once was old is new again! Congrats on your NSV! Here's to many more! :)
  • codenamevoodoo
    codenamevoodoo Posts: 8 Member
    EXTREMELY COOOOLLL!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!