What kind of car do you Drive?

Options

Replies

• n003k
    n003k Posts: 58
    Options
    Was driving a '86 Lincoln Continental (Yes, 1986, not a typo :P)

That finally got to the point that repairs weren't worth the cost, so while looking for a new car I drove mainly a '98 Crown Victoria, and had a day in a 2006 Dodge Charger (Which, I fell in love with, and named Betsy. I was depressed when I had to say goodbye.)

On Saturday, found my new car, a 2000 Acura TL. Not quite the same as the Charger...but, I like it, and it'll be nice driving a car made in my lifetime. Just waiting for the dealership that sold it to do some minor work on it since it had JUST gotten traded in. (Got traded in with un-matching tires, one of which doesn't hold air very long, they're replacing the tires to be matching.) Sooo, take your pick, they're all relevant as of the last month. :P
  • Trophyyf
    Trophyyf Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    2001 Ford Excursion!!!
  • MUByM
    MUByM Posts: 208
    Options
    2010 Ford Fusion SE (we got it in 09 and me loves it!)
    1990 Ford Thunderbird SC Supercharged (husband is OBSESSED with it)
  • missfluffyuk
    Options
    '98 Daihatsu Charade. His name is Charlie. :laugh: If I can ever afford it, I'm getting a twin turbo put in :smokin:

My boyfriend's got a '86 Holden Camira. It's been off the road for 6 months getting repaired.:grumble:
  • Momkat65
    Momkat65 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Honda Element
    Love it!!
    Can haul all kinds of things.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    2004 Honda Pilot EX-L. I just got it about a week ago. Traded my 2007 Civic LX. I had a 1994 Honda Accord DX before, and a 1989 Honda Civic before that.

We are a Honda family.

I LOVE my Pilot. I'm getting the roof rack, hitch, and towing package put on this week.
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    2010 Ford F150 Lariat

I'm considering buying a newer one.
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Usually whatever midsize sedan Hertz has decided to rent to me.... or my 2005 Ford Ranger.
  • ErinNichole76
    ErinNichole76 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    1996 Toyota Tercel with 197000+ miles and lots of accidents (I'm not the world's best driver)
    The check engine light has been on for about 4 years now and now the oil light comes and goes.
    BUT I'm still getting 36 miles per gallon and that's with me being the 'excess cargo' that the experts say drags down gas mileage.

HOPEFULLY in the next 6 months or so I'll be getting a 2012 Hyundai Veloster
    and I refuse to be the excess cargo it has to carry
  • 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    2011 nissan altima with tinted windows... pretty hot! :-P
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    06 Nissan Altima and the car that will never die...97 Honda Accord.
  • MeechoXD
    Options
    I have a 1992 Dodge Shadow with about 43,000 miles on it. Very little rust.

It's very strange to see so many people with 2009 newer cars. I have no idea what it would be like to drive a new car. I don't even have a cassette player in mine.
  • JCN_1103
    Options
    Ever seen the car on the Flinstone's?
  • acarter72
    acarter72 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    1995 940 Volvo and it is still going strong and a great/safe car! I think I am at 230,000 miles!
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    Range Rover Sport .. I love her :))) .. Feels like a sports car disguised as family car :))
  • justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    a 2000 mazda protege....how cool am I!? lol
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    '97 Camaro. They're notoriously gas-guzzlers, but this one was taken care of well by it's previous owner, so it has pretty descent gas mileage. And it makes me a chick magnet.

Here's what it looks like! (A picture of a similar one, not mine)
    CamaroStatic-1.jpg
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    2009 Nissan Cube. I love it!
  • Andfreez
    Options
    2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart, Octane Blue.
  • shayjgordon
    shayjgordon Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    2002 Dodge Ram 1500...love it!