weight loss

Options
okay i having a hard time loosing this muffin top how do i loose it what is the best exercises to do for this or cardio please help im struggling realy bad with this and also how do you shrink your theighs i have such big thighs just want to loose them completely tired of how big they are just not happy with myself at all even tho i lost 33 lbs i still feel like i lost nothing just need some help on what i should do i exercise 5-6 day a week i do stepper for 30min on level 12 and treadmill i walk at 3.6 at incline of 15 for 30 min and i do eliptical for 30 min on level 7 or 8 is there somthing else i should be doing that will help me please help me i have 50 more lbs to loose :flowerforyou: :happy:

Replies

• Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I've read that you should combine cardio with strength training to lose weight. All my weight is in my stomach. I walk on my treadmill every day, do water aerobics twice a week and do strength training twice a week. I am losing about 4 lbs. a week.
  • sweetheart312
    sweetheart312 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    i do strengh training 6 days a week and cardio on treadmil,eliptical,stepper how do i get out of this platue