30 DS Day 20 .. update with Pics

Options

Replies

• ltowns11
    ltowns11 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    OMG, I can totally see the difference! Well done!
  • KariePerez
    Options
    Great job!!! Is that hard?
  • wpbmommy1
    wpbmommy1 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You have totally inspired me! I am going to start the 30 day tomorrow! I hope I have results like you do! Amazing!
  • LorahJo
    LorahJo Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! I just completed Day 3, and looking at you makes me really excited to see my changes on days 10, 20 & 30!!!
    stick to io it ... i wanted to quit after day 3 glad i didnt thank u x
  • TheDaniProject
    Options
    amazing =D
    great job momma your looking great i cant wait to finish my levels
    truly inspiring
    i appreciate you =D

ill be finishing up level 1 on thursday cant wait to weigh in and measure.
  • LorahJo
    Options
    amazing =D
    great job momma your looking great i cant wait to finish my levels
    truly inspiring
    i appreciate you =D

ill be finishing up level 1 on thursday cant wait to weigh in and measure.
    hey chick .. thanks so much btw itd having friends like u on here that help push and mptivate that little bit more thankd chick xx
    i hope u get the results ur after xc
  • thickntired
    thickntired Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome work! When my stomach can handle the movements I plan to do The Shred too. Been seeing so many great results. I'll check back to see how the 30 day pics look. :-) Keep up the great work!
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Awesome, you look great!

I'm on Day 16 today, I took start pics but am gonna not do measurements or pics until day 30. I had a small gain last week and was down about it but I'm really hoping my measurements will come through for me
  • ezzranz
    Options
    you look absolutely amazing, all your effort and determination is paying off.I also have issues about my tummy and seeing the difference on you has also motivated me, i just recieved jillians 30 shred and i was planning to start tommorrow but you inspired me to start today.thanks for sharing and keep it up,i hope to post pics and also have good results,i always start things hard and never finsh them but im hoping this time will be different.guess we will see, see you in 30 days:P
  • katie133
    katie133 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your results. Look great! I am currently doing Ripped in 30 - I love Jillian!
  • JoyAmy
    JoyAmy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You can really see the difference...I must try harder and put my mind to it!
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    You look awesome. Well done
  • SanDFit
    SanDFit Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm on L1D7. Are you being really good with your food intake as well? I was not so good over the weekend. But I feel like my tummy is going in nevertheless.:smile:
  • nenamartinez
    nenamartinez Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! What a difference!!! Obviously, I need to get off my bum and keep on trucking with the 30DS.. no more excuses.
  • LorahJo
    Options
    Great job! I'm on L1D7. Are you being really good with your food intake as well? I was not so good over the weekend. But I feel like my tummy is going in nevertheless.:smile:

imd trying to do good im sticking with the calorie intake mfp gave and have not gone over or taken a rest day iv wanted to but i want to be good for the 30 days at least to see if i can do it .. im running out of things to eat that i normally would im very fussy and need to mix it up. keep going with the shred :)
  • LorahJo
    Options
    You look awesome. Well done

thank you :) x
  • LorahJo
    Options
    AMAZING!! What a difference!!! Obviously, I need to get off my bum and keep on trucking with the 30DS.. no more excuses.
    to be honest i think afte rlevel 1 its goes qiucker :)
  • Reasie26
    Reasie26 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Will be starting 30DS soon (after I finish half marathon training) and I will be remembering all these great before and after posts you guys share!! It will help me to stick to it for 30 days straight and work hard!! I know it'll be worth it!

You've done such a great job and gotten great results!! I agree - you should totally pick up a nice little satiny thing and show off your new-and-improved bod!! Your partner will be WOW'ed!! :) Remember - confidence is SEXY!!!!! And you have every reason to be confident! You are determined and working hard, being consistent and finding no excuses!!!

Keep it up!! Can't wait to see the 30 day pics!!!!
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    O WOW! You can already see a big difference and you're not even done yet! That's crazy awesome! WTG!
  • ChelsoBee
    ChelsoBee Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow that is awesome! Keep it up. Definitley makes me want to put my 30 Day Shred dvd back in!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!