Kit Kat Chunky (UK)

Options
2»

Replies

• Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    :sick: peanut butter :sick: I can't understand why so many people like it, it's DISGUSTING :huh:
    The only time orange chocolate is acceptable is when it says Terry's on it :happy:
    I'd really like to try the double chocolate and white chocolate, guaranteed my son will want to try them so I can have a bite of his :tongue:
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Don't eat any...have an apple instead.
    This lol. A pink lady one x
  • Wendy19872012
    Options
    To work out the calories in a quarter half the calories and then half the calories again then you will have a quarter of the calories,

by the way peanut butter is the best one
    buy all four. cut a quarter off each one and try the four quarters. give the rest away to other people to eat

great idea! but how would i work out the calories in a quarter piece?

or what i could do is - cut it in half and divide the total calories by 2 and that will give me the calorie amount for half the bar!

think i will actually do that! i didnt even think of that hahaha!
  • gj4man
    gj4man Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Cheat day yesterday :smile:

Bought one of each flavour and shared them with my wife. Worth every one of the 500 calories :happy:

Orange is clearly the best BTW.
  • gj4man
    gj4man Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    To work out the calories in a quarter half the calories and then half the calories again then you will have a quarter of the calories,

by the way peanut butter is the best one
    buy all four. cut a quarter off each one and try the four quarters. give the rest away to other people to eat

great idea! but how would i work out the calories in a quarter piece?

or what i could do is - cut it in half and divide the total calories by 2 and that will give me the calorie amount for half the bar!

think i will actually do that! i didnt even think of that hahaha!

Given that they're all pretty much the same, four quarters will be the same as one whole. You do not need to be THAT accurate with the calorie counting!

Oooh, top of the page! Have a bonus picture:

KitKat-Chunky-Flavour-x4.jpg

Yum!
  • kizzabelle
    Options
    I'm also torn between the orange and white chocolate ones! But today is day one of diet so I'm having no more :)
  • douglasmobbs
    douglasmobbs Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Depending on what your priorities are. Here are a few options to this dilemma.

Option 1. Eat all 4 and do an extra 90 - 120 mins gym/swim to burn off the extra calories.
    Option 2. Eat all 4 and accept that it will take you an extra 1-4 days to achieve your target weight.
    Option 3. Ignore them and look for healthy options. It could be suggested that eating 4 choc bars in one day may have contributed to the reasons why you are above the weight you want to be (it certainly is one of the reasons I am overwieght)
    Option 4. Make tasting notes for each one, and try them over 4 days.
    Option 5. 1/4 of each (as suggested before)
  • estelle74uk
    estelle74uk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    im gutted they just came out!!! i stopped eating chocolate and stuff until July !!! Dying to try the peanut butter and orange ones. Was thinking about buying some now, ready for when i can have them, otherwise they might leave!!
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Oh deaaaar, ive just tried the peanut butter, double choc, and white choc, (didnt have the orange one in the shop!) peanut butter one is by far the best, now ive got to hunt for the orange one somewhere lol!
  • estelle74uk
    estelle74uk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    :cry:
  • janehen12
    janehen12 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    the PB is amazing, really need to try the others. arrrrgh the temptation!
  • happyhaunt
    happyhaunt Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I tried the Peanut Butter one and it was amazing! Also tried the white choc one, was still good but not as good as the peanut butter :)