Four Week Wedding Dress Blitz!

Options
Day one of my four week wedding dress blitz. I have my fitting on 17 February so the next four weeks are going to be crammed full of eating very well, no alcohol and lots and lots of exercise! :laugh:

Replies

• SarahAbear
    Options
    OOOOOOOOOOOh you can do it! Just think of how great you'll feel on your special day.
  • jobster68
    jobster68 Posts: 145
    Options
    Week one of the Four Week Wedding Dress Blitz completed. Three and a half pounds lost!!! Am over the moon!!!

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • SparksFly460
    Options
    Congrats! Stay motivated to eat super healthy and treat your body great!
  • wwww1199
    wwww1199 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I think I'll do the same!
  • Isidora87
    Options
    Well done :)
  • ffuunnnnyy__ggiirrll
    Options
    <~~~~~
  • Jessica0982
    Jessica0982 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Don't forget the stress of wedding planning too...that always helps shed a few pounds! :)

Congrats on your wedding! You can do this! Set your mind to it and you'll be ready to go in 4 weeks!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You can do it!

My wedding is 6month away...but I am going for another fitting in about a month...so I am on the same mission as you!
  • jobster68
    Options
    Week 2 and another 1lb bites the dust!
  • jobster68
    Options
    Final week - fitting on Friday - 2lbs lost - 6.5lbs in total - very very happy.
    :laugh: :flowerforyou: :laugh: :flowerforyou: :laugh: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :laugh: :flowerforyou: :laugh: :flowerforyou: :laugh:
  • hellokathy
    hellokathy Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm sure you'll look great!