who wants to start 30 day shred with me tomorrow??

Options

Replies

• GLITTERY1
    Options
    Hiya all, Im starting tomorrow if anyone wants to join me? x
  • woodmetal
    Options
    I am in!! I hope I can do it daily though! Did once and it took three days to be able to move without pain!!
  • AY2011
    AY2011 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am in if I can get the workout dvds!! It's only 20 minutes a day? Jillian Michaels knows her stuff and I have done a workout of hers before on my "on demand" fitness channel. It was tough but worth it!!
  • Charlieh16
    Charlieh16 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Gianessa, I have ordered my 30 day shred and should be on my door mat when i get in from work!!:happy: I am starting it tonight!!
  • AY2011
    AY2011 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Went on my lunch hour to Barnes & Nobles and purchased the dvd!! Will be starting tomorrow (1/24/12)!!
  • jrjordan79
    jrjordan79 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I just started this program yesterday - am I too late to join in with everyone?
    I would love to keep in touch with others who are going through the same pain I am every morning. :)
  • stacyann1001
    stacyann1001 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    today will be day 2 on level 1 for me! i plan to do the 30 day shred and the 6 week 6 pack abs every other day and the gym on the days in between....

please feel free to add me if you are doing something similar!

motivate me, pleeeease!!!
  • Alm1055
    Alm1055 Posts: 26
    Options
    today will be day 2 on level 1 for me! i plan to do the 30 day shred and the 6 week 6 pack abs every other day and the gym on the days in between....

please feel free to add me if you are doing something similar!

motivate me, pleeeease!!!

I am on Level 2 day 4 of shred and also do 6 week 6 pack. I tried Ripped in 30 but didnt like it as much as 6 week 6 pack
  • LucianaPrado
    Options
    L1Day2 for me... How are y´all doing? You must be on L2 by now!:flowerforyou:
  • calcorn1
    Options
    I would love to... one problem.. i HATE JILLIAN MICHAELS.. Which is sad, she is such an inspiration... but she rubs me wrong, and I watched some of the video... and her voice grates me ears...

best of luck guys!!
  • jmart53
    jmart53 Posts: 47
    Options
    Great if I can find it on youtube count me in!
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I'm on Week 1 Day 6! Yay!!
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    L1Day2 for me... How are y´all doing? You must be on L2 by now!:flowerforyou:

Nope...and Actually, I'm just barely sort of beginning to be able to do L1. haha Today makes day 6.
  • LucianaPrado
    Options
    I decided to give me Sundays as a day of rest. And it did me wonders. On Saturday night I was so sore it hurt to live.
    Today was day 4 (I started on Thursday) and I feel my resistance is better now and I even managed to do one set of proper push-ups (not modified). Still struggling with my weights... My husband gave my 3lbs weight away without my knowledge and I just cant go through the whole thing with 5lbs. I do what I can with the weights and then finish bare handed....
  • janglefish
    Options
    I'm up for this, I'll have a look for it on you tube. You're all way ahead though, I'll have to run to catch up!
  • kmetcalf2011
    Options
    Just started this today and I'm already feeling sore.... Must mean it's working. lol I'm hoping by following this group it will help keep me motivated to finish the 30 days. :o)
  • sweetangel99
    Options
    I started today and I was really feeling the pain afterwards! I didn't think it would be that bad....hey it's only 20 mins....but it kicked my butt lol. What size of weights is everyone using, I got three pound weights today. Goodluck to everyone doing it....for we all need it lol. :happy:
  • AngelEyes127
    Options
    Just started it today as well! I will totally be in on this with the rest of you! Feel free to add me if you like! :)
  • dnkaiser
    dnkaiser Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I just started on day one and it KICKED my butt! Loving it, though! Can't wait to keep going with it.

I was wondering, do you guys do it everyday, every other day, take a break once a week?

I'm a little scared of how I'll feel tomorrow! :O
  • Anya143
    Anya143 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Day 2 Level 1 is done at 5am.