Looking for more horse-riding friends, and friends period! M

Options
I'm still bummed I lost all my friends when my last account was deleted [stalker issues], because I don't remember all the user names but I had some awesome buddies and I miss them!! I've found I'm less motivated to actually log onto the actual site because I don't have my friends' silly updates to read anymore, and their inspiring ones as well.

So, little info on me, add me if you'd like :)

25, nursing student. Working on it, anyways. Currently starting a Phelebotomy/Medical Lab Assistant Program until I get accepted into the LVN program, and from there I can only go up!

I am not really over weight, but I want to trim up and become more athletic. I ride horses, and if I expect my horse to be in shape, then I better be in shape! It's only fair!

I love reading, writing...I just recently quit WoW again [yes, I'm a nerd ;)] I also like walking and hiking, and skating. Eventually I will join a roller derby team, but I think I should wait until after school...already stressed enough,

Also, finishing with a nasty divorce. Funny, the friends you have while married aren't friends when you're not. It seems they either take sides, or the married couples just drift away because you're no longer another couple to hang out with. :) Completely understandable, but a little frustrating it seems. :)

Replies

• kikimama125
    Options
    I'm kind of late to post on this but I also ride, I'm looking ofr more firends so add me if you happen to see this! I'm on here a lot and would love more friends to support, and hey, other horse people are always a good group to be in!
  • gydwhoa
    gydwhoa Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I also ride - have two horses and just got a book with stretching routines for riding. They are supposed to supple your body so that you can move and influence the horse. Haven't tried it yet - don't ride as much in the winter.
  • plinke
    plinke Posts: 9
    Options
    I hear ya about the divorce and friends. The couple do seem to just fade away because you lost half the group, it's sad. I also ride and my daughters compete in rodeo. Feel free to add me. I find this site very motivational and fun!