This is what I use!

main_beer_bong.jpg

heh. This.
  • trainlikekatniss
    Options
    definitely with a straw, but I have no idea why, haha
  • bulletprooff
    Options
    I used to think straw (I keep a bendy straw in my watter thermos thingy) but lately I'm finding when I'm TRYING to drinking more water, I pour it out in a cup and can drink it faster.

It goes the same with bottled water. I drink it faster if it's in a cup.
  • Misty1984
    Options
    Straw for sure! ;)
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,617 Member
    Options
    I drink more with a straw. With a bottle I have to take lid on and off, with the cup I have it is spill resistant, holds 20 oz with no ice, and always ready to sip!
  • AngelikaLumiere
    AngelikaLumiere Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I drink my water out of recycled SOBE juice bottles. They have narrow necks, but I don't like straws.
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I drink more with a straw. I like lots of ice in my water, so it's just less annoying with the straw. lol

I agree!
    Plus i work in a call center, and it's easier for me to "sneak" my sips of water if i am just sucking on a straw rather than picking up the cup and then maneuvering it around my headset :bigsmile:
  • Driving_Miss_Daisy
    Options
    I can drink more with a straw, espacially soda, but I like to drink my water out of bottles. Feels like I accomplish more then using cups.
  • muwchck
    muwchck Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I guess it depends on where I am. When I was working, I had to have a lid on my drink most of the time, so I was always drinking through a straw and downing 36oz's of water in less than an hour. But I drink lots of water every day no matter how I'm drinking it cause I always have a glass/bottle of water right next to me all day.
  • decemberjewel
    Options
    If I'm at work, I use a straw (and by the end of the shift I'm regretting it because of all the potty breaks), and I normally drink more.

At home, we don't have a purifier (there's one at work) so it's all tap water. I don't like the taste of tap water so I buy those lemonade flavor sticks, but I only use those if I have to drink tap. If it's a bottle of Dasani or purifier, I'm perfectly fine. :smile:
  • jessicaann05
    Options
    Definitely with a straw! :)
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I drink more with a straw. I can suck down so much water without realizing it with a straw, without, it seems the water never moves.
  • Legalchica
    Options
    WITH!! I think I have some type of oral fixation :blushing:
  • Queenb62303
    Options
    definitely more with a straw!
  • Erica002
    Erica002 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Definetly with a straw
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    I drink waaay more water when it has a squirt of lemon and is through a straw
  • kristi_asco
    Options
    definitely with a straw!
  • nancymmorris
    Options
    Drink way more WITH a straw.
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Drinking through a straw will give you wrinkles around your mouth (like a smoker).

I prefer to use my straws for other purposes. :smokin:

That's actually not true. But think what you will...

I love using straws, I drink out of one all day at work and there are no wrinkles around my mouth. It's not exactly the same as sucking on a cigarette... my Mom's smoked for over 40 years.. now THAT's a wrinkly mouth!!! Yuck!
  • Joannguido
    Options
    Straw and a big cup!!!