i have an addiction. do you?

Options

Replies

• KazeKaiyouHime
    Options
    -Shoes (I brought about 30 pairs of shoes to college freshman year. now they're in boxes some where... being cute and used... :sad: )
    -Purses (though I only have 4 right now)
    -Nail polish (so... much... nail polish... I generally can't stand to not have my nails painted)
    -Music
    -Books
    -Tea (oh Teavana... )
    -Eyeshadow

That makes me sound like a girly-girl... which I don't consider myself to be most of the time.
  • tamerkins2
    Options
    Caffeine! I need it to function.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Sex. And marshmallow creme. Not necessarily exclusive of each other.
    I think father Guido is in love with you...
  • HolleeERL
    HolleeERL Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    mine is weed,,,lol simple, but complicated,,hahahaha

not sure its an addiction, but i smoke a hell of a lot of weed...

i would say my addiction is food... its the only thing i've had trouble getting a handle on. i quit smoking, hard drugs and alcohol by just stopping,.. not food tho, no i'm still addicted. i found a snack size snicker in my freezer and didnt think twice about shoving it into my mouth... ah such pure heaven :) lol

Don't you think the weed thing and food addition are kind of related??? Can we say, "munchies"?? :o) Just sayin'
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    shoes and cute panties!
  • Katie0174
    Katie0174 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Tea and BOOKS.

Umm...gee. That makes me sound like a LIBRARIAN. I think I may need to try that weed now.

THIS D:

...And makeup. I'll pass on the weed though :tongue:
  • alix1105
    Options

bahahaaha mine too!
  • Ireshgurl
    Ireshgurl Posts: 559
    Options
    The Pandacam app from San Diego Zoo, I've nevr been there (I'm in the UK) but I am totally obsessed.....

The San Diego Zoo is AWESOME!!!!! I took my kiddo there for his 12th b'day and we spent the whole day there and didn't see everything, but we saw the pandas and they were sooo cute.
  • OneLuckyRabbit
    OneLuckyRabbit Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    hats. I have a literal wall of hats. I display them instead of pictures.

and videogames. In the past 2 weeks I have beaten AC: Revelations, GOW 3, and Skyrim. I have put over 250 hours in Skyrim alone...

At least I still socialize so I can show off my hats!
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Harlequin presents novels. I have over a 1000 books in my basement been reading since I was 14 and now I'm 32. My hubby bought me the Sony ereader when it first came out and maxed it out the 350 limit now I have to put some of the books on my computer library just to addnew books in my reader.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I have an addiction to gathering friends on MFP then deleting them all in fits of rage on the weekends!!! BBUUHHwwaaaa!!!!
  • rc630
    rc630 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Nail polish! I think I have over 100 colors and I do my own nails once or twice every week.
  • maryjay51
    maryjay51 Posts: 742
    Options
    I change my addictions .. my problem is i am either in or out on something . all or nothing .... i try to do things in moderation and its hard
  • carlie_carl
    Options
    the gym + youtube stengh and muscle coaches + facebook, Im a strengh Geek with an obsession
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options

i would say my addiction is food... its the only thing i've had trouble getting a handle on. i quit smoking, hard drugs and alcohol by just stopping,.. not food tho, no i'm still addicted. i found a snack size snicker in my freezer and didnt think twice about shoving it into my mouth... ah such pure heaven :) lol

I'm thinking that if you cut back on the weed, you might have a better chance of not eating quite so much. Those munchies are killer!

heh - did you know that eating kills your buzz? back in the day, we trained ourselves to NEVER eat after smoking. ;)

oh yeah.. i dont get the munchies, so that's not an issue... although food does taste much better stoned... everything is just more heightened.. my addiction to food has nothing to do with the weed.. i've always been addicted to food, when i was 5 y/old theres a recording of me going "hey dad, i can eat all the pudding, let me eat all the pudding" so its been there since birth...
  • AmberMagdalena
    AmberMagdalena Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    35a9be.jpg
  • tataliciousd89
    Options

Don't you think the weed thing and food addition are kind of related??? Can we say, "munchies"?? :o) Just sayin'
    I dont know about that. I lost a ton of weight when I was a stoner, because I was hungry, but could never quite bring myself to get off the couch and put down the controller long enough to do anything about it.
  • dipsl19
    dipsl19 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    great, now i want shoes, bags, and weed.
  • Jazzyrose77
    Jazzyrose77 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Lotions and creams. I should never be ashy with all the lotion I own.:tongue:
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Food.