i have an addiction. do you?

Options

Replies

• nilesbollinger
    nilesbollinger Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My addiction would also be sex. I am the only girl I know who gets irritated when the guy I am dating just wants to cuttle or hang out without getting down to business! My friends all say they feel so used if the guy always wants it. To me if he doesnt there has got to me something wrong lol

How are you single? :)
  • arlo1028
    arlo1028 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    The only way (for me) to get rid of one addiction is by replacing it with another.. sooooo, I have many! I eventually always go back to them. Now it's currently working out and eating healthy clean. Gaming used to be another, I'm a computer geek so yes I must have the top of the line gaming PC. With unbelievable processor speed and more than 8gb of ram. Even though I no longer am a gamer, still must have THAT! Not to mention video cards argh!!!! Maybe it's more of a passionnnnnnnnn but who's to say? I have an addictive personality, so of course anything I try and like, It will immediately become part of my never ending 'addictions' maybe obsessions.. is there a difference? LOL anyway........ :laugh:
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Caffeine, (coffee and energy drinks).

And the same addiction as 90% of men, sex / hot women / any woman / manikins count too.

heh. manikins.

Did you mean Mandy Patinkin?

1108_Mandy-Patinkin760214.jpg

5c141dc5-75e3-4aa9-89f2-02d6985dd78f.jpg
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Outerwear, I do confess..
  • talysshade
    talysshade Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    .. submission. Complete and total..
  • ashleylynnexo
    ashleylynnexo Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    food & spending money.

ugg boots are adorableeee, love them.
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    More. Of anything :)

You said it best!
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Peeing. I can't seem to go a day without peeing, no matter how hard I try.
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    My addiction would also be sex. I am the only girl I know who gets irritated when the guy I am dating just wants to cuttle or hang out without getting down to business! My friends all say they feel so used if the guy always wants it. To me if he doesnt there has got to me something wrong lol
    You are definitely not alone by a long shot. I am right there with you. Most women just refuse to admit it, but there are probably a few others on this thread alone! Nymphos unite!
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Books (came back fom my Aunts at the weekend with half a box full), comic books, tea, coffee, handbags, purses...... Gosh the last is growing.... :blushing:
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    COFFEE :love:
  • talysshade
    talysshade Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    You are definitely not alone by a long shot. I am right there with you. Most women just refuse to admit it, but there are probably a few others on this thread alone! Nymphos unite!

Just like me! Although mine is complicated, I can't go too long without it and my boyfriend LOVES it.. because whenever he wants to he just has to mention it and i'm right there for it..
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    underwear :blushing: I love buying them...
  • 5thanddes
    5thanddes Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    mine is weed,,,lol simple, but complicated,,hahahaha

hahaha Love it!
  • Lollliiipopzzzz
    Options
    Mine is workout gadgets, exercise equipment, and other fitness tools.

Oh... and just like yous.. Shoes!
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    make up and nail polish!

I have about 500 nail polishes (SO swears it's more), they are all stored and enjoyed and loved. And no, nail polish does not go bad if you care for it properly and thin it with polish thinner as needed. :)
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I have no addictions.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I have a ridiculous amount of MAC makeup and always buying more to try new looks, addicted to buying new appliances, but worst of all sleeping pills. Half way through coming off them and its sooooo tough, didn't realise I was addicted till I tried to stop. I'm determined though...x
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options

Haha...LOOOVE It...and i like guys who aren't afraid to be guys in that department
  • lynne_p
    lynne_p Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Okay, I have an addiction to books, food, vodka. I've also been known to hoard pens, pads of paper and such.