Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

MEETING NEW FRIENDS

Jess_Savannah
Jess_Savannah Posts: 3
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
HELLO. I JUST JOINED THIS SITE TODAY. I AM A STAY AT HOME MOM WITH A 14 MONTH OLD DAUGHTER AND A MARINE HUSBAND. I AM WORKING ON LOSING THE BABY FAT (55 LBS.). I AM HOPEING TO MEET NEW FRIENDS ON HERE AS I WORK TO LOSE THE WEIGHT, FOR SUPPORT. WE LIVE IN THE JACKSONVILLE, NC AREA, SO IT WOULD ALSO BE GREAT TO MAKE FRIENDS IN MY AREA WHO I COULD BE FRIENDS WITH AND WORK OUT WITH. JUST MESSAGE ME AND I WILL TELL YOU MORE ABOUT MYSELF.

Replies

• HELLO. I JUST JOINED THIS SITE TODAY. I AM A STAY AT HOME MOM WITH A 14 MONTH OLD DAUGHTER AND A MARINE HUSBAND. I AM WORKING ON LOSING THE BABY FAT (55 LBS.). I AM HOPEING TO MEET NEW FRIENDS ON HERE AS I WORK TO LOSE THE WEIGHT, FOR SUPPORT. WE LIVE IN THE JACKSONVILLE, NC AREA, SO IT WOULD ALSO BE GREAT TO MAKE FRIENDS IN MY AREA WHO I COULD BE FRIENDS WITH AND WORK OUT WITH. JUST MESSAGE ME AND I WILL TELL YOU MORE ABOUT MYSELF.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Welcome Jess, this is a great place to meet new friends. Good luck with all your successes. We look forward to hearing all about them:flowerforyou:
  • Deeterz
    Deeterz Posts: 17
    Hi everyone. i just joined the site today too.
    I work full time (desk job) and go to school as well.

I struggle with weight loss as I dont eat well and I cannot due too much strenous (sp?) exercise due to having MS:grumble:

So, I just joined the July weight loss challenge as we are going to LAS VEGAS in July.
    i am doing it this time for sure - no more excuses!
  • chimpoco
    chimpoco Posts: 193
    I just joined too. At first, I was only using the food journal. Last night I started reading messages. I think this is a really great site.

I'm looking for a support base to help me be more accountable. Drop me a line sometime.:smile:
  • Aprilina
    Aprilina Posts: 12
    hey Jess! Welcome to this site. It 's such a great place to start and it's so easy to do.:happy: Or should I say welcome all! Wow, this is a pretty popular site isn't it. It's so much easyer than trying to keep a food journal and looking up all my calories in a book! It does it all for me!
This discussion has been closed.