Feeling friendless...

Options
I am in need of some motivating friends to share tips, recipes, etc. with. Feel free to add me. :glasses:

Replies

• Toyasilver
    Options
    Morning! I know just how you feel. This site is great for keeping you on the right track. However, some aspects may make you feel
    totally on your own. Nevertheless, you now have a friend in me. Take care and hang in there!

Toyasilver
  • 82cath
    82cath Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,

i'm new on here too, feel free to add me if you like, i'm mad as a hatter though lol, keep up the hard work it will be all worth it in the end : )

Cath x
  • tamerkins2
    Options
    Hey new friend!! I have three words for you: skinnytaste.com . Okay, or one really long word. Anyways.... check out that website!! The recipes are SO good and are so good for you. She lists out all the nutritional information for you. It is like eating diet food without having to eat diet food. I highly recommend checking it out!

I hope I am able to help you through your journey on MFP!!
  • Starlight94
    Options
    I've added you :D Everyone add me too please, i'm kinda new :)
  • SLeigh24
    Options
    Thank you for all of the friend request and for all of your support! I really do appreciate it and look forward to learning more about everyone and what works for you.
  • SLeigh24
    Options
    Hey new friend!! I have three words for you: skinnytaste.com . Okay, or one really long word. Anyways.... check out that website!! The recipes are SO good and are so good for you. She lists out all the nutritional information for you. It is like eating diet food without having to eat diet food. I highly recommend checking it out!

I hope I am able to help you through your journey on MFP!!

Hey!! Thanks for the add.

I couldn't wait...I have already checked out the site referenced and am excited to try some of the recipes.

Stay in touch. :)
  • tigerlily925
    Options
    Hey! I am new too and could use the support as well! Everyone can feel free to add me too. I am so tired of being overweight and this is the year I am going to make the lifestyle change but I don't think I can do it alone. Stay with it and hopefully we can all support each other. :)
  • Rachratty
    Rachratty Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I only joined yesterday so feel free to add me as I only have one friend :ohwell:
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Friend Request sent! :) We all need lots of friends on this journey!
  • emmyash
    emmyash Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    hi there..im a week in..so anyone feel free to add me too...friend request on its way..good luck:smile:
  • grag79
    grag79 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome to MFP.I love this site.There are lots of encouraging people on it.Good luck on ur journey xgx
  • Helenacabral1
    Options
    Hi..I've add u too!I got this book for Christmas it called "Now eat this diet"By Rocco Dispirito.Keeps me on track and have alot of good reciepes!Good luck...
  • Humbugsftw
    Humbugsftw Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'm quire friendless too! I'll add you (And anyone else who wants to add me, please feel free to do so!)