Dress pic

Options
2»

Replies

• christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I can tell for sure! Especially in your waist.
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    thanks ya'll
  • MandyMarie01
    Options
    Oh my goodness girl!!! You look like you have lost some major inches in the hips!! Are you taking measurements? "cause you should. You look great :) I'm very proud of you!

for me it's really easy to cheat with measurements lol though i do take them.
  • YvetteHowarth
    YvetteHowarth Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I completely understand when you say that you can't see much difference, to everyone else there is a massive difference, hips, waist and face much smaller, fantastic job in a short period of time!! To you, you will have an image in your head of what you want to be like so its hard to see any changes as you waiting to see what you want to see. But don't worry everyone else can see it keep up the good work xx
  • MandyMarie01
    Options
    I completely understand when you say that you can't see much difference, to everyone else there is a massive difference, hips, waist and face much smaller, fantastic job in a short period of time!! To you, you will have an image in your head of what you want to be like so its hard to see any changes as you waiting to see what you want to see. But don't worry everyone else can see it keep up the good work xx

Thank you :D and you are right :)
  • latinahada
    Options
    I can DEFINITELY see a difference!! Keep up the good work!!
  • MandyMarie01
    Options
  • adamsilva
    adamsilva Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    definitely smaller in the hips cant really see your face i.e jaw line. doing a great job there, keep going beautiful gal ! hope see more update pics soon.
  • MandyMarie01
    Options
    definitely smaller in the hips cant really see your face i.e jaw line. doing a great job there, keep going beautiful gal ! hope see more update pics soon.

thank you :)

my phone was in the way of my jawline lol. a lot of people say that they can really tell in my face which is where i see it the most too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!