30 DS Day 20 .. update with Pics

Options

Replies

• charlenebclark
    charlenebclark Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I'm in the same boat with the tummy issues! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • LovahLaura
    Options
    I just bought the 30 Day Shred DVD on Amazon b/c of what y'all are saying. It will arrive on Feb. 2nd-4th. I'd like to look fit for an upcoming wedding on March 3rd!
  • LorahJo
    LorahJo Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your results. Look great! I am currently doing Ripped in 30 - I love Jillian!

i really want to do that after. whats it like compared to the shred x
  • Ladeda1
    Ladeda1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    bump
  • melrose09
    melrose09 Posts: 271
    Options
    Awesome improvement! Keep it up!
  • sissamae
    sissamae Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Isn't it amazing what Jillian can do for you in just 20 days?!?!? Lol!! You look amazing and are doing great! I just did day one today. I did 30DS for 28 days before the holidays...I am finally back on track. Don't give up! Keep up the great work!
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    THAT IS AWESOME!! Congrats! I am so excited to start it now!
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    great work! I'm on day 19 today (my second round), and I'm loving the Jillian burn...but I am getting a little bored. I added in some Biggest Loser Boot Camp halfway through! :)
  • nallynell
    Options
    You're definitely an inspiration!
    I cannot wait until my progress photos look like yours!
  • latinahada
    Options
    Great work!! I just started again today & you just gave me some extra motivation, thx :happy:
  • Auspiciousgirl
    Options
    WOW!!!! Awesome!! I just did my official first day of 30 Day Shred an hour ago. I tried to start last week, but only managed to do it with 2-day breaks in between because of the pain... my body is getting used to being pushed like this and I now feel that I can stick with it daily! AND this is a huge motivation that results will come! Thanks for sharing those pics! Can't wait to see your update after day 30 :)
  • NicolettetheGreek
    NicolettetheGreek Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I can tell..in your upper arms, your abs..hey is that a big honking bruise on your right arm in the top right pic WTH? Hope you are ok. Keep up the good work.
  • lr8812
    lr8812 Posts: 111
    Options
    Lookin' great there. Keep it up!!!!!!!!
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I see the pics! great job!
  • evansproudmama
    Options
    AWESOME!! Your hard work is def. paying off!! Im starting tonight and im excited to actually push through more than one day lol hope I have some great results to show for it! Thanks for sharing :-)
  • fallenangelloves
    fallenangelloves Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!
  • WVAnne
    WVAnne Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference!! Impressive! Way to go!! You are looking great! Make sure you post your day 30 picture.
  • southrider
    southrider Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome results! I'm on level one day 4 today. It works me out good!! Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see your day 30 pic!! :flowerforyou:
  • Vurbach
    Vurbach Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm on Level 1, Day 8. So awesome the results you are getting! Way to go!!! You give me more motivation to continue! I was thinking change levels every 10 days. Any one else have suggestions?
  • DeltaGirl2D95
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! i have it and i have done level 1 just twice. but you have really inspired me. I didn't realize how effective this could be in such a short time!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!