Saturday was a GREAT day

Options
getfit618
getfit618 Posts: 41 Member
Saturday was a wonderful day. For many reasons.

1. I finished a very stressful few months, and was able to finally take some deep breaths.
2. I officially lost 40 lbs and made it into the 120s.
3. i bought a size 6 jeans.

Really, a wonderful day. Just wanted to share :)

Hopefully ill build up enough confidence for some progress pics soon.

danielle.

Replies

• myopus
    myopus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    40 lbs, great job! It is my hope to one day fit into a pair of size 6 jeans also. Congratulations :flowerforyou:
  • getfit618
    getfit618 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    thanks! you will, just stick with it! I have worked hard everyday for almost 6 months. It takes hard work and i will be the first one to tell you that!
  • 6heatherb6
    6heatherb6 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Well done :)
  • myopus
    myopus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    thanks! you will, just stick with it! I have worked hard everyday for almost 6 months. It takes hard work and i will be the first one to tell you that!

Thanks! You're a great motivation. Looking forward to when you post your pics, too!
  • rosaleigh510
    Options
    congrats that is a GREAT day
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    Great job! My goal is 50 pounds. I am down 15 now. I might want to lose more, depends how it looks when I get to that point.
    Can't wait to see pictures.
  • NicNab
    NicNab Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, Danielle! That really is a fantastic accomplishment!

My goal is to lose 5 more pounds and then pick out a red bikini...if I can walk down the beach and feel comfortable in a bikini, that will be a great day for me!
  • Marcieb21
    Marcieb21 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I'm on my final stretch and will hopefully make it to the 120's within the next month or so.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!