12 week results - phase one results

Options
Cwyman1
Cwyman1 Posts: 72 Member
The pics show my starting weight, 6 week weight, and 12 week weight. I'm taking a couple weeks off before starting the second 12 week phase...to add more muscle tone and finish cutting.

e6ubmc.jpg

Replies

• Flyer615
    Flyer615 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Freakin' awesome, man! Great results!
  • jojo0909
    jojo0909 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Very impressive
  • scarleta415
    Options
    Just started counting my first week and gained 9 pounds bummed I have been really logging and working out I am on for the 12 weeks
  • Cwyman1
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words! I'm excited for the next phase!!
  • Pooker89
    Pooker89 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing! What kinda of regimen did you put yourself on? Are you doing any specific programs? That is awesome keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
  • Cwyman1
    Options
    Wow amazing! What kinda of regimen did you put yourself on? Are you doing any specific programs? That is awesome keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:

No specific program. My family started a Biggest Loser competition, where we had weekly weigh-ins. All of us used MFP to track our calories in/out. That helped make me accountable and added some competition. I worked out 6 days a week for min of 30 minutes. Mostly elliptical, heavy punching bag and running. I would strength train 2-3 days by doing circuits. I tried to stay around 1200-1500 calories a day. I reached my goal weight, but I want to work on muscle definition for the next phase. I'm ok with gaining some weight as long as it's muscle!

My family and I are are starting a 12 week body fat percentage competition on Feb 10th. We all are using the same body fat percentage monitor...this will replace the scale from the previous competition. I am also planning on running at least 4 half-marathons this year (one each quarter) along with some other shorter runs. The combination of the family competition with the marathon training will help me keep the weight off.
  • Pooker89
    Pooker89 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Sounds awesome! I'm happy for all your success keep it up! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!