What body part lost the most weight first?

Options

Replies

• melisssaarielle
    melisssaarielle Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    my chest. :( and my waist.
  • elisehardy
    Options
    Legs...I wish it were my mummy tummy that was smaller!
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Face first, got my wedding ring on around Christmas and band width. Unfortunately not in the bust so band went down and cup went up (to a G). I wish my breasts would shrink...and my stomach....why won't they go away?!?!
  • hewhoiscd
    hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    And for all the ladies sad about losing it in your boobs, you shouldn't be sad. I can't speak for all guys, but if I had to choose (all else being equal) between a girlfriend/wife/partner with small boobs who has a fit and healthy body, or a girl with large boobs who has an unfit & unhealthy body, I'd choose the former.
  • Donners185
    Donners185 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    My legs, face and shoulders. My stomach will be the last to go :sad:
  • mdailey93
    Options
    Face, waist, tummy, butt. :( I'm sad to say goodbye to my butt. Hopefully the squats will help. I personally think that my legs have lost more than my tummy, but everyone else says my stomach has shrank the most.
  • justle
    justle Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    My face, arms, butt and bust lost it all first - i'm still carrying the rest around my midriff and thighs, pretty sure the last 20lbs is sitting right on my tummy :laugh:
  • tasnim81
    tasnim81 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Neck, arms, shoulders, chest, legs. Seems like my body wants to save my trouble zones for last.
  • Ant_M76
    Ant_M76 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Neck, chest, gut. Only just starting to notice a slight difference in other places (like my face) just now. Although friends and work colleagues would have me believe I look different 'week-on-week' but I'm not convinced of this.
  • ednawhatnot
    ednawhatnot Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Mine is always legs, bum and lower back. All the women in my family are apple shaped and I'm desperate to lose it from my stomach but I that's usually the last place it goes from (and the first place it comes back).
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    my boobs!!
  • Janlyn51
    Options
    What little cleavage I had...no longer exists : (
  • Canadien
    Canadien Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    My thighs shrank first, then my stomach. :)
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Face and arms...
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Waist.
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    face...then hips and thighs.
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I think I lost it pretty evenly everywhere...but the toughest part and now the last of where I want it gone from is the stomach
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    My waist! My "hourglass" figure has a LOT of sand in the bottom! :sad:
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    My *kitten* plateau always shrinks initially (that chunk of fat right above your buttcrack), my butt and neck shrink as well. My arms and stomach are taking their sweet little time to catch up. >:(
  • brighteyesxluv
    brighteyesxluv Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    stomach and face, then legs. my arms are always super skinny no matter what and my legs..are so prone to muscle o.o they get super skinny easily. but my stomach is so annoying. i only lost 6lb so far, but i can already tell im finally starting to lose my tummy. Thank goodness!! my body shape is hour glass but to me it seems more like "toothpick legs, BIG GUT, toothpick arms, CHUBBY face" thee end.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!