Hi from Sydney, Australia !

Options
Hi everyone!

I found this website through another website called Reddit (Some of you may have heard it as well!). Upon looking around, I realised just how much this site actually helps me on my journey of achieving my desired weight!

A bit about me :

- I'm a 18 year old male (19 soon), and currently weigh 98 kg/216lbs (Well I did 1 month ago, haven't re-weighed , too scared!!).
- I currently live in Sydney, Australia.
- I am a university student who is studying to become a chartered accountant (yes, boring :P).
- Big big big sports fan. You name a sport, and we'll have a long pleasant discussion!

That's enough about me I think!

I'm on a journey to lose weight and achieve a final weight of around 70-75kg (154lbs - 165lbs). So roughly looking to shred around 20-25kg (44lbs-55lbs) over the course of a few months. Ideally I want to become a WHOLE new person before December 31st, 2012!!

To achieve this, I've been on a VERY strict diet for the past month and have added daily exercise to my routine. I've somehow managed to actually stay focused on this diet so far, and hope to stay this way for the months ahead!

Anyway, nice to be part of this lovely community! Nice to meet you all! :smile:

Replies

• monkeypantz
    monkeypantz Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Hey Welcome!!!

I've been on here for 10 days now, and loving the support!

Feel free to add me :)
  • Zsangel
    Zsangel Posts: 202
    Options
    Hello from Melbourne :drinker:

Feel free to add me if you want =)
    Good luck! xx
  • Notsononymous
    Options
    Welcome! Redditor from Melbourne here!

Get yourself into /r/loseit and/or /r/keto if you're not already.
  • LemonDiva
    Options
    Another Aussie saying hi from Barrabool Hills Vic.. I've been here 3 days and it is sooo easy to use lots of friendly help and support... enjoy
    :smile:
  • Isho1993
    Isho1993 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey Welcome!!!

I've been on here for 10 days now, and loving the support!

Feel free to add me :)

Hi!

Thank you for the warm welcome!!

Haha thank you! I shall add all you guys!
    Hello from Melbourne

Feel free to add me if you want =)
    Good luck! xx

Hi! Thank you very much! Just saw that you have lost 41kg so far already! That is amazing!!
    Welcome! Redditor from Melbourne here!

Get yourself into /r/loseit and/or /r/keto if you're not already.
    Hi! Thanks for the warm welcome! Good to see I'm not alone here haha :D.
    I've joined both subreddits already and actually found this site from /r/loseit! I don't understand /r/keto that much though. As much as it SHOULDN'T work, it works! I just can't bring myself to eat that kind of food though :(
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Bro you are in the right place! :) get some friends added and develop a support network and you will be losing the weight in no time flat :)
  • Isho1993
    Isho1993 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Another Aussie saying hi from Barrabool Hills Vic.. I've been here 3 days and it is sooo easy to use lots of friendly help and support... enjoy
    :smile:

Hi!

Yeah this seems like a lovely place! Really friendly than most other fitness website/forums. I look forward
    Bro you are in the right place! :) get some friends added and develop a support network and you will be losing the weight in no time flat :)

Hi!

Thank you for the warm welcome and encouraging words! I will do my best to develop a support network and aim towards my goal.

I feel as if I've lost 5-10kg in the past month (People around me have been noticing fat loss), but don't actually see it myself. Ah well, won't rest until I get down to 70 haha.
  • eileencorry
    Options
    Kiwi here, living in Brisbane. Welcome!
  • dam_p29
    Options
    Welcome, this site is a great tool in helping meet your goals.
    I started out at a similar weight to you (98.5kg) and have reached my goal weight (77kg).
    So if you would like any tips or know a bit more about what worked for me send me a friend request, happy to assist if I can.
    And go the mighty maroons for another origin series in 2012 :)