I lost 171 pounds in 13 months all natural! My Story!

Options

Replies

• ednawhatnot
    ednawhatnot Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Your arms are amazing and you look like you've always been slim and fit. Well done, that's a fantastic achievement! :D
  • SweetMommaof21981
    Options
    THATS AWESOME!!!!! WTG
  • danizaga
    danizaga Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    oh whoa looking good. such an inspiration
  • KFuerst27
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! Congrats!!
  • thoma74
    thoma74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    WOW absolutely incredible! Thanks so much for sharing
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!! Awesoem job
  • Noof91
    Noof91 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    you look amazing i am speechless here
    wow look at your arms mussels girl wow it is an incredible job
  • sjkcarter
    sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You look ridiculous amazing!!! Great job!
  • tammc42
    tammc42 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Way to go!
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    Awesomely and wonderfully made, made better ! Well done. Very pretty !
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    In short, I was battling obesity most of my early adulthood until 2010 when I decided to take a hold of my life after a health scare. I've lost a total of 171 pounds in 13 months all natural through diet and exercising. :smile: I've been maintaining since November 2011. I'm totally committed to the journey! I'm healthy mentally, physically and emotionally! GOD is good!

I was very much of an emotional eating. I'm not cured, but I've adopted a healthy lifestyle. My weight loss journey was all natural. No supplements (not even vitamins), no surgery... I normally run,kick box, Zumba and do the Arc Trainer at Level 20 (highest level) resistance 35-40. The Arc trainer is a calorie burner I love it! I started with the treadmill 15 minutes, then elevated to the Elliptical for 45 minutes, then to the Arc trainer for an hour.

I'm pretty discipline with weighing and measuring my food. I cut back on junk and try to eat whole foods- little to no processed food. I cook mostly all my meals and plan in advance. I'll say 80% of my success came from what I ate. I try to keep a positive attitude....

Lastly, during the losing phase, I lost every week consecutively for 13 months. No plateau or weight gain.

====

beforeafter2012.jpg

beforeafter2012fnsmall.jpg

WTG OP!!!

You have done a superb job there and look brilliant!
  • melvac
    melvac Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look great, thank-you for sharing makes me wanna keep on pushing...:flowerforyou:
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    MsKekeSoFocused Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    You have done such a wonderful job!! You should be very proud of yourself..I am very proud of you and is happy to have you on this journey!! You look soo amazing!! What an inspiration you are!! Love it
  • AGorman27
    Options
    Wow! Thank you for posting your story and your pics. What an inspiration!
  • RainyAM
    RainyAM Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - well done!:happy:
  • Pattersonlisa
    Options
    Amazing success story! Great job! Keep up the hard work! :)
  • RRJ567
    RRJ567 Posts: 3
    Options
    Awesome Job!! Just starting my Journey!! GOD is Good!!
  • shirleyisblessed
    shirleyisblessed Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Girl, you get 2 thumbs up. I am proud of you and hope to eventually have that same success!
  • Irene8509
    Irene8509 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Your sucess is an inspiration. I have hit a few plateaus and have made ecuses for them. Thanks for your post. Congratulations on your hard work and effort. Very proud of you:flowerforyou:
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Well Done! A True Inspiration :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!