What have you eaten today ?

Options

Replies

• alecta337
    alecta337 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    2 egg omelette with 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, 5 dates, and 1 cup skim milk

560 calories, yay.

**I am having trouble eating all my calories in a day because of a medication I am on, but I take the pill after breakfast so I try to eat a HUGE breakfast.
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    I had oatmeal with brown sugar, cinnamon, walnuts, and raisins. I really wanted meat. though. I swear I could've had a good burger for the same amount of cals as that oatmeal. That's it. I'm done with oatmeal forever.
  • lambertj
    lambertj Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    1 full egg and two egg whites scrambled with a tablespoon of salsa and a slice of Nickel whole grain toast (plain), two cups of coffee, 5 glasses of water, a container of greek yogurt, now munching on some Planters Sunflower kernels and ready for lunch
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    My diary is open
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Kirkland - Egg whites, 1/3 cup 40 calories 8 protein
    Yves Veggie Cuisine - Meatless Canadian Bacon, 1 slices 27 calories 6 protein
    Blackberries - Raw, 0.3 cup 19 calories 1 protein

Premier Nutrition Chocolate shake 160 calories 30g protein
  • laughingnome
    laughingnome Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    A co-worker came in with whoopie pies and I had to try one..they were small but full of sugar
  • amandahust
    Options
    light fat free yoplait yogurt mixed with gronola
  • KrystalLight03
    Options
    I was never good at eating breakfast, but it's now become one of my favorites meals of the day. Typically after grocery shopping (because the food is fresh), I'll have a fruit salad with a toasted english muffin. Tuesdays and Thursdays (days I'm in class all day long), I usually have a bowl of FiberOne cereal (I like the honey clusters) and half a banana because I use the other half for my peanut butter & banana sandwich. Weekends I might treat myself to a bowl of oatmeal with fresh fruit and a bit of honey, but I've been working 6:30 A.M.s the last few weeks and just don't have time for more than a granola bar as I walk out the door.
  • iamcyndi
    Options
    I had 1 hard boiled egg and some strawberries for breakfast this morning. I usually boil a bunch of eggs the night before, and grab one or two on my way out to work, easy peesy! If I wake up early enough instant oatmeal with splenda is good too! For my snack today, a whole unpeeled apple. As for lunch, not sure on that one right now, not sure on supper either :-).
  • AlaskaLily
    Options
    right now, lunch is my biggest meal. my goal is to one day: breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper. hard to do, but worth it...the worst thing is going to bed with a semi-full stomach! right now i am just mastering the multi low-call mini meals.

b= boiled egg, whole ruby red grapefruit
    s= nonfat plain stoneyfield yogurt, honey, sliced almonds
    l = flatbread bun w/ low cal turkey, thin slice of cheddar, and baby spinach. with 2 cups light veggie progresso soup
    s = fiber plus bar
    d = pollack broiled fish with sweet potato and brussle sprouts
    s = green tea and scoop of PB/some other protein
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I had 2 eggs, 0.3 of an avacado, half a bell pepper, 6 white mushrooms, 1 green onion, 1 slice of soy cheese and a tsp of becel margarine...throw it all in a bowl, put it in the microwave and tada! Omlette!
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    A bowl of porridge, an apple, a pice of bread with nutella (handing out tasters in the supermarket) and a bowl of carrot and coriander soup.

I have also walked about 2 miles, spent an hour singing, been to the supermarket twice, and the post office, and done 2 school runs. Somehow it's now 4.45pm and I don't feel like I've done anything.
  • Kotasmommy
    Kotasmommy Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I don't usually eat breakfast. If I have something lately it's just been a rice cake. But for lunch I plan on having a pita pizza. I use Joseph's soy protien pita's with pizza sauce, low fat part skim mozzarella shredded cheese, pepperoni, and some grated parmesan. It's only 440 calories. Could be less depends on what kind of pita and pepperoni you use.
  • ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    English Muffin and 2 Eggs. Sometimes I have fruit but not in the mood this morning. I am really focusing on just eating SOMETHING. I am not really a breakfast eater but have been doing pretty well with it!
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: whole wheat english muffin with natural peanut butter and a banana
    Snack: greek yogurt
    Lunch: wrap with avocado, roasted turkey, cheese, veggies and cheese wedge
    Snack: no sure
    Dinner: Subway I think
  • maryjay51
    maryjay51 Posts: 742
    Options
    four egg whites with yellow bell pepper, onion and italian seasoning mixed with feta cheese on a toasted bagel thin and two slices of turkey bacon..not my typical breakfast but i decided to do something different...lunch -- wegmans super pasta with homemade salsa, grilled chicken chunks, sauteed mushrooms and fresh cut up baby spinach leaves all tossed together in a big bowl.
  • SoulNeedsBeauty
    SoulNeedsBeauty Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    usually i have a cup of whole plain yogurt with some fresh fruit or berry( apple, orange,blueberry, frozen strawberries and sometimes frozen mango chunks) been eating that for one month every morning and never get tired of it=)
  • Sarareneephoto
    Sarareneephoto Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I like to mix it up!!

Here are some awesome recipies from a girl around my age that decided to eat healthier

http://undressedskeleton.tumblr.com/betterbreakfast
  • kateroot
    kateroot Posts: 435
    Options
    So far today I've had oatmeal with 1 tbsp peanut butter and half a sliced banana (one of my favorite things to have for breakfast, SO good!), mid-morning snack of greek yogurt with strawberries and raspberries. Lunch was tuna and mixed greens in a low carb tortilla. Afternoon snack will be carrot sticks and celery with peanut butter, and dinner is TBD.
  • skump425
    skump425 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Started with water, and a coffee with 1T Kroger Sugar Free vanilla creamer
    Half a grapefruit

then 2 hours later:
    1/2 cup kroger plain greek yogurt
    1/2 cup strawberries sliced
    3/4 cup special k vanilla almond

DELISH!