Pics of 87 lbs lost... entered "Healthy Weight Range"

Options

Replies

• song2sing
    song2sing Posts: 183
    Options
    You look fabulous, what a beautiful transformation!

Joyful in the Journey
    song2sing
  • BlueStar1989
    BlueStar1989 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    you look great congrats on your loss
  • alicialiken
    alicialiken Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, incredibly happy & very young!! Such an inspiration. Congratulations!!!
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! What an inspiration! Congratulations! All of your hard work has paid off!
  • mkgraz
    mkgraz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    YAY you! Thanks for the pep talk! Keep at it! I bet your baby is happy to have a heathy mom! You're an inspiration to all of us!
  • JoyWoodruff
    JoyWoodruff Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for this post. Sometimes I need to be reminded that its a journey... it doesn't happen overnight. Thanks again for sharing and good luck on reaching your final goal.
  • Brilliantbritt27
    Options
    I just wanted to let you know that im going through about the same thing with not being that size since like 6th grade. Unfortunately my weight got a little higher than yours, but im looking at the same goal. Wanted to say CONGRATS and i hope that i'll be as successful as you have become! Good work and thank you for the inspiration.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! I'm still 246, and that inspired me loads! Can't believe the before picture is actually you. You look soooo happy and soooo beautiful. Congratulations honey! X
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    you look INCREDIBLE! wowwww! our stats are similar...hoping to get where you are someday :flowerforyou:
  • smilingchica
    smilingchica Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I cant wait to be able to say the same!! You look phenomenal!
  • Valawee
    Options
    WOW YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!! you are amazing for being so dedicated!!! congratulations! do you mind sharing what work outs you did when you first started out and what work outs you do now? im having trouble maintaining a workout schedule and i absolutely despise running, it's hard for me to breathe. My goal is to be able to run 2 miles in 17 minutes one day....
  • FAVORED1
    FAVORED1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    WOWSERS!! YOU LOOK GREAT! WAY TO GO.... ;0)
  • KetoMomRN
    KetoMomRN Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! So inspiring! WOW!
  • babslich
    babslich Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    So Inspiring!!!
  • PJcc1205
    PJcc1205 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    AWESOME, FANTASTIC, AWESOME, FANTASTIC, You look great--I am giving you a standing ovation.:smile:
  • realpure
    realpure Posts: 156
    Options
    You are gorgeous!! Thank you for sharing. I have been hitting a wall this week with motivation. So inspiring to see your pictures. THANKS!
  • Hollyjd1019
    Options
    Wow!!! You look fantastic! You inspire me! Congrats to you!
  • OrangeUK
    Options
    Fantastic Job. Very pretty :)
  • fitterandfabulouser
    Options
    joeygirl, you did good!
  • joeygirl84
    joeygirl84 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, happy weekend!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!