Not MFP new, but looking for some running friends!

Options
I've been on MFP for over a year and have lost nearly 90 lbs in about 17 months. I love running and am about a quarter of the way through a training program for a half marathon.

Having to follow a training schedule takes some of the fun out of running some days. Some days I want to do anything and everything else. This is why I'd love some running buddies! I live in a small town and am a full-time mom and nursing student. Post school, i'd love to join an actual running club!

Replies

• medwards89
    medwards89 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm training for a marathon in June. It will be my 5th full. I'm a work-at-home mom to 2 elementary age school kids.
  • scotrunner
    Options
    Hello, add me too if you like, I've done one half marathon last year and have another couple planned for later this year, at the moment I'm getting miles in before I start my 10km training for a race in April.
  • DKing33
    DKing33 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for more runnings for support. I will officially start my half training Feb 20th. Feel free to add me.
  • angiek941
    angiek941 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm training for my second half that will be in the middle of April.
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm hoping to complete my first half marathon this summer.
  • daisydieter
    Options
    Feel free to add me as I enjoy running too and part of the reason I want to lose weight is so I can run faster/longer and not kill my knees. Current goal is to do an 8K in March and finish UNDER an hour.