Options
    Frozen brown rice
    Hummus
    Sprouted Wheat Bread
    Fruit Floes - insanely delicious popsicles

TJ's rocks!
  • BrandNewMia
    Options
    A lot of time I will buy produce there, sometimes the prices are better than the other grocery stores, believe it or not! I like their cereal bars, hummus, canned beans, wine, low sodium deli meat, cheeses, frozen veggies (fire roasted peppers and onions and fire roasted corn are my favorites), frozen mushroom risotto, frozen mushroom ravioli, coffee... And I always head to the "free sample" station to see what they've got for the day, that has introduced me to a lot of new things!

Edit - forgot to mention the raw nuts and trail mixes! LOVE the go raw trek mix!
  • bode1all
    Options
    I really enjoy their Trader Giottos baked eggplant parmesean. As well as their frozen stir fry veggies, Soyaki sauce-this stuff is seriously AMAZING!!, frozen pepper blend ($2 cheaper than at Target) and their frozen chicken chow mein is great for a quick low calorie meal. I just bought their black bean soup but I havent tried that yet.
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I go there for the almond meal, the brown rice pasta, the soyaki sauce (which I have somehow never been able to recreate from scratch) and the canned dog food. That's about it. Maybe an occasional flower bouquet. My girlfriend likes the frozen palak paneer and 99% fat free bean burritos.
  • templeofgod
    Options
    Ezekiel Cinnamon Raisin bread, raw almond butter, tofu, meatless meatballs, frozen asparagus, frozen strawberries, spicy lentil wraps, grilled eggplant wrap, and premade frozen steel cut oats. They have a lot of awesome prepackaged salads, sandwichs and wraps that are good for on the go meals.
  • skot917
    skot917 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Skinny Fries
  • Jessicaruby
    Jessicaruby Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I just left trader joes!!! I LOVE their chicken-less chicken in barbeque sauce (i find it in the vegetable isle), better then peanut butter spread, they have a lower calorie mushroom risotto that is so YUMMY!, i also buy vegetables and fruit.
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Mostly wine and dark-chocolate covererd Joe-Joe's (their version of Oreos). I also like there pappadelle pasta and Bali Blue Moon coffee.

These items are not as healthy as they are tasty. :-)
  • samanthlg
    Options
    Reduced Guilt Pizza Primavera!!!

....and their caramelized onion and feta pastry puffs, but they're not so good for you :(
  • Jackie9950
    Jackie9950 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    it's sad but I don't have a Trader Joes anywhere near me :sad:

Not even sure what it would compare to... :frown:
  • Audddua
    Audddua Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    -WINE! I love their cheap wines :drinker:
    -Flavored chicken sausage
    -Low fat brie (not great for warm/melty but good cold/room temp)
    -Frozen chicken burritos that aren't too bad for you and they're quite tasty
    -Strawberry yogurt
    -Truffle brownie mix (not healthy in the slightest, but the BEST brownie mix ever!)
    -EVOO their brand is quite good and it's very cheap
  • Flyntiggr
    Flyntiggr Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Roasted Garlic Marinara
    Asian Bird's Nests
    Texas Toast
    Ground Beef
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I wish we had a TJs... *kicks rocks*
  • Capt_Chev
    Capt_Chev Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    When I lived in the states Trader Joe's was my absolute fav grocery store!

But they don't have them in Canada and there's nothing here to even compare to it! :(

Every time I'm down though, I pick up a container of their yellow curry sauce!
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I could write a whole long list but I'll pick one that I can't find anywhere else: soy yogurt. Don't do a lot of dairy and I love yogurt so having a soy option is great and my general grocery store doesn't carry any.
  • mill1295
    mill1295 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Everything? The lentil soup with ancient grains in the refrigerated section is worth a stop just for it..
  • ionlyhavesporx
    Options
    I wish we had a TJs... *kicks rocks*

I order online!!! Mango honey butter.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • BeachBoundMommy
    Options
    Hmmmm... I could spend hours in there just browsing for new things to try. I love their greek yogurt, chile lime burgers, any of their frozen berries and veggies (especially the haricot vert, artichoke hearts, soycutash and fire roasted corn), their shredded wheat dry cereal as well as the one that is equivalent to Fiber One, steel cut oats, fat free 1/2 and 1/2 for my coffee, the shelled pistachios and other nuts, the individual bags of Trek Mix, their brown rice pastas and lemon pepper pappardelle (though not as healthy), frozen mashed potatoes (for my kids and husband), whole grain white wheat bread - it's dense and great for french toast, frozen chocolate covered bananas (whole or sliced), tomato and red pepper soup, flaxseed tortilla chips, snapea crisps, frozen cubes of garlic, basil and cilantro... I could go on and on. :)
  • thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Butternut squash - cubed
    Kale - chopped and bagged
    Baby greens salad mix - bagged
    Brown rice packets - frozen (these taste JUST like white rice, so good and fluffy!)
    Breaded chicken breast tenderloins - 110 cal/each, perfect portion for me
    Asparagus risotto - 200 cal/serving, 3 serving/bag - delish!
    Bran flakes - These are the tastiest bran flakes I have ever bought! (100 cal/serving of 3/4 cup)
    Multigrain crackers
    Cheese occassionally for parties

That's pretty much it aside from random produce. :) Love TJs!
  • Cytherea
    Cytherea Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Coconut milk (they have the best- it is lite and cheap!)
    Vanilla meringues (really low cal delicious snack cookies)
    Naan (frozen)
    Lite feta cheese
    Crumbled oat cheese
    Spinach
    Organic celery hearts
    Eggs (they have the cheapest, even the jumbos!)
    Wontons (frozen- chicken and veggies. Easily steamed in the microwave. So good.)
    Turkey bacon! and beef bacon!
    Reduced guilt mac and cheese (which is good for a really quick meal)
    Brown rice (frozen- so much easier than making brown rice at home!)
    Ground beef (they have the 96/4, the leanest that I can find anywhere)