72 bronco
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I drive a 2008 Dodge Charger
  • irjeffb
    irjeffb Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    2006 Volvo S60. Maintenance is on the pricey side, but I love it anyway.

(Oh, and she's paid for) :)
  • GingerDarlene
    Options
    BMW
    Bus Metro Walk
    or I take my bike :P

That is awesome
  • MystiqueASAP
    Options
    2010 Chevy Malibu LT
  • ki4yxo
    ki4yxo Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    <
    99 Jeep Cherokee.
  • lifeismoto
    Options
    I got a 2004 Mercedes C230 Kompressor Sedan with Sport Pkg... fuel efficient... fast... would drive it to the other side of the world without worries... only have done 1 repair (lower control arms) in last 2 years...

Fast compared to what? a bus?....

fast to your average sport sedan and in its class/price range you tit!

First of all "tit" what a name, secondly, saying something is fast because its fast in it's class means nothing....a toyota yaris is fast compared to a smart car...but that does not make it fast. Take out all S class cars ...this is not a fast car...sorry...its quick...but by no means a very fast car
  • Dawna954
    Dawna954 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm a truck girl all the way. 2009 GMC Z71 Sierra Crew Cab. Black with the full tow pkg.
    Love my truck!
  • gabe_irun4coffee
    gabe_irun4coffee Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Big Red Ford f150 4x4 Crew Cab.... WooHoo!
  • loobie1805
    Options
    I drive a 2001 Ford Explorer or as my son calls it an 'exploder'

Hope he means the car and not my driving...lol
  • EuroDriver12
    EuroDriver12 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I got a 2004 Mercedes C230 Kompressor Sedan with Sport Pkg... fuel efficient... fast... would drive it to the other side of the world without worries... only have done 1 repair (lower control arms) in last 2 years...

Fast compared to what? a bus?....

fast to your average sport sedan and in its class/price range you tit!

First of all "tit" what a name, secondly, saying something is fast because its fast in it's class means nothing....a toyota yaris is fast compared to a smart car...but that does not make it fast. Take out all S class cars ...this is not a fast car...sorry...its quick...but by no means a very fast car

lol buddie!!! you compare cars to their class! same thing as boxing u box in your weight class! lightway wont box a heavy weight! same as drag race they match the cars fearly close with HP!! when you compare cars.... you compare them to their class! you dont compare a ferrari to a family sedan! take all super cars... a Porsche 911 is slow as phuck compared to a Bugatti Veyron!!! but compare a 911 to a sport sedan and its fast!!! does this make sense to you?

Mercedes is fast in its class... just as Audi A4 and many other sedans that the car is compared to!
  • Renee0608
    Renee0608 Posts: 138
    Options
    I have a 2003 Ford Explorer Sport..........until I find a job then I'm getting a 2012 Ford Explorer Hybrid:)
  • Mybabie
    Mybabie Posts: 239
    Options
    2006 Hyundai Santa Fa :heart: My husband has a 2002 Ford Ranger, And we also have a 1993 Volkswagen Camper Van.
  • bluesmokeybars
    Options
    2004 Cadillac Escalade. Beautiful and comfortable but a gas gussler. My husband drives a Chevy Equinox....that will be my next car.
  • blooomers
    blooomers Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    2011 toxic orange Dodge Charger.
  • myrabarlow
    Options
    Hopefully not with that hat on . . . LOL!