Will my boobs shrink?

Options
I have dieted before, lost 45 pounds and my boobs went up a size!!! I have 46DDD and I am worried that my body is going to look funny if I still have huge boobs after I lose all the weight I need to lose. Has anyone else had this problem?

Replies

• bohoatthebeach
    Options
    bump :smile:
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    lol @ "problem"
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Huge boobs? No, not my problem (I'll trade ya) mine problem is huge thighs.

You "should" lose weight all over. For me the weight comes off on my top half first .... then later my lower half .....mostly catches up.
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,957 Member
    Options
    holy cow, can this be for real??

I'm, on my BEST day, an A-cup right now, and I expect that as my strength increases (I'm focused on strength-training in 2012), that I'll be a AA, or even, maybe, just two raisins on a plate??
  • liroez29
    liroez29 Posts: 221
    Options
    I have gone from a large C to a small B.......:cry:
  • BaileyBoo13524
    BaileyBoo13524 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I started out a 40DD and am now a 34DD so I have not really lost a cup size and honestly don't think I look disproportionate :) good luck!
  • almost50now
    almost50now Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You will lose inches everywhere. Cup sizes change when your rib cage area shrinks. So if you go down around, your cup size will go up even though your boobs haven't grown. Just went bra shopping and had this happen.
  • rhce40
    rhce40 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    mine shrunk a little, went from a large D to a small D, really hoping they don't shrink any more....
  • driaxx
    driaxx Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    lol please, you're lucky! Mine went from a B cup to an A cup -.-
  • bmkx0
    bmkx0 Posts: 308
    Options
    boooooooo i don't want my boobs to get smaller lol
  • techigirl78
    techigirl78 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Boobs go bye bye when I lose weight usually. I'll probably go from C to A by the time I reach my goal weight. I've started to focus on chest exercises to try and keep things in place. I'm still maintaining C cup for now.

If you stay DDD and are not happy or comfortable with that size when you reach your goal, you can probably get insurance to cover breast reduction if you have decent insurance. I would think with 100+ weight loss though, most people would go down at least a cup size.
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Mine definitely shrunk and they weren't big to start with! Lol!!
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    lol @ "problem"

lol it's a problem when your back hurts every day
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    My boobs shrunk but got perkier... the cup size didn't really change but as the back fat did, the overall bra size did... I think the cup didn't change too much as worked on pecs hence the perkiness and not much cup size change.

You'll hopefully still look proportional though.
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I was never huge chested...and they way the ladies are hanging lately....only a boob job will save them. They have practically disappeared. They remind me of a handful of rocks in socks...*sigh* :(
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    I went from a 46DDD to now I am in a 38DD
  • xxslvrxwngsxx
    xxslvrxwngsxx Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Huge boobs are not the blessing everyone thinks they are. I am a 42 DDD and they get in the way, bras are way more expensive, cant find a good sports bra for the life of me, and everyone stares at them~

I was wondering this the other day too. I am hoping to go down a few sizes :laugh:
  • baybeejulia
    baybeejulia Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I agree. Boobs aren't the blessing people seem to think they are. You'll definitely lose weight off your boobs of you lose body fat overall. I've lost about 3cm off my chest... My boyfriend, however, is not too happy about it lol.
  • shunda03
    shunda03 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My boobs haven't gotten smaller -- Lol; I wish they did. My cousin is jealous because hers gotten smaller but of course it all depends on your body. I've went from 40DD to 36DD; my goal would be 34DD -- now I just wish the prices would go down. Lol!

Smaller boobs can shop at Kmart and get a variety of colors for low low prices; not us big boob ladies. **Now I'm a little jealous! ha ha ha. :)
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Went from a 36DD :blushing: to a 34D:grumble: