FUN EXERCISE?????

Options
Do you guys do any that are REALLY fun????? I am having the hardest time getting motivated

Replies

• Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Zumba! :)

...and sex!
  • kimr41
    kimr41 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Zumba
  • PirateJohn
    Options
    Wish there was an easy answer, but you just have to find some that you enjoy greatly. Some people also enjoy doing a different thing every week.

For me, it's team handball. I discovered a club near me three years ago and instantly fell in love. I've since been to two National Championships and tried out for the US Olympic Team.
  • AngelTwin27
    AngelTwin27 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to group fitness classes at the gym! I know they aren't for everyone, but if you find the right ones, they can be loads of fun!!

Admittedly, there are a few instructors that spark major motivation in me and I do usually have a buddy or five to join me, so there's more motivation there.

I certainly wouldn't step foot in the gym anywhere near as often as I do, if it wasn't for classes!
  • JoDeeD
    JoDeeD Posts: 391
    Options

...and sex!
    \

I agree completely. My husband and I do the Zumba cardio party dvd almost every night. 45 minutes of fun. We get lots of laughter in if my 5 year old joins in. Her booty circle is adorable!
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Besides sex, i am gonna say zumba is the most fun exercise i have found. Totally addicted to it and instead of having to drag myself to the gym i am excited to go. It's the only time i've ever on time for something :)
  • vzucco
    vzucco Posts: 229
    Options

...and sex!

Yes! (both)
  • KickingDarkness
    Options
    Hula hoop dance. :D
  • Fitness_4_Jess
    Fitness_4_Jess Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Zumba, for sure!
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I recently found Bollywood Dance Blast. I love it! It's fun and different, it's not a crazy hard workout but it gets you really moving for 30 minutes.
  • addisondisease
    addisondisease Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Rock climbing, dead-lifts, met-con, squats, oly lifts, weighted dips and pull ups. ALL FUN!
  • kaikoi47
    kaikoi47 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    >_> it depends...i mean i like zumba, but i like Turbo Fire because i like being pushed to my limit and watching others do it with me is fun because we like to see who gets out of breath first. or all of us look at the screen and go "wtf is she doing...oh hell no i'm too fat for that" xD and then we try to see who modifies the best. i think it's fun. :3
  • NemesisJRM
    NemesisJRM Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Kickboxing, Jiu Jitsu, and Aikido :-D
  • kaikoi47
    kaikoi47 Posts: 41 Member
    Options

...and sex!

=_=....
  • fatgirlzrule2
    fatgirlzrule2 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Zumba for sure. I haven't gone to a real class, because I am not at a comfotable enough weight yet, but I went on youtube, found some vids of classes I like (with songs I love) and made a playlist. Even if I can't do every move the way they show you I have soooo much fun doing it!! (and it burns LOTS of calories)
  • ehodges1982
    ehodges1982 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    JUST DANCE 2 or 3 for the wii....It burns up the calories and its fun. you have to put the effort into it though not just move your arm.
  • denise_earheart
    Options
    Rock climbing, dead-lifts, met-con, squats, oly lifts, weighted dips and pull ups. ALL FUN!

AHAHAHHAHAHA yeah maybe for someone ALREADY in shape.. just saying
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Rowing.
  • jnelk
    jnelk Posts: 4
    Options
    Gym Class wise: Power/Body Pump, Step, Cycle, Boxing.

You can also pick up Steps pretty cheap and DVDs to follow at home, but its always good to have someone yelling at you as you workout :P

Although something I find motivating is going to gym when Biggest Loser type shows are on!
  • GurleyGirl524
    GurleyGirl524 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    turn on some good upbeat music and just DANCE!!!