Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I'll just put on my pants...

Haha, made you look, right? Seriously, though, sometimes, that's what I need to do...one little step at a time. Let me demonstrate:

It's 8:45, and I honestly would have rather curled up and watch the Celtics than do my 30DS video. However, I told myself:

"I'll just get my workout clothes on."
"I'll just go downstairs."
"I'll just put the DVD in."
"I'll just do 5 minutes."

....workout done. :)

Sometimes, instead of looking at something that seems so daunting, if you just break it down and tell yourself that you'll just do one step, the next step is a little easier to take, and then you're done and you feel GREAT!

Replies

• cgraylyon
    cgraylyon Posts: 292 Member
    This is so true! And you got me by your topic :) But honestly whenever I don't feel like working out. I push it harder that I would normally and I always feel better for it.
  • KCox8604
    KCox8604 Posts: 41 Member
    I agree! When I get home from work I usually will change out of my work clothes and into my work-out clothes. This way i'm already dressed so I might as well workout! Haha.
  • amyh913
    amyh913 Posts: 64 Member
    You made a great point. I agree totally. So many times I don't feel like working out so I'll tell myself "just go one the treadmill for 15 min". I get on the treadmill and after 15 min I usually am willing to stay on longer!