I have lost 50 lbs...so you CAN too...PICS!

Options
124»

Replies

• MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    What an amazing difference! Keep going, you're doing AMAZING!!!
  • dawn33
    dawn33 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!!!! keep up the good work
  • ClaSSiE86
    ClaSSiE86 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look really good!

15995782.png
  • giraffeprincess
    giraffeprincess Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Well done - you go girl - you are my new inspiration to keep going!! thank you! keep up the good work!
  • harley47920
    harley47920 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Way to go!! :o)

You look great!
  • handy05
    handy05 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Very inspiring! :flowerforyou:
  • Pollyfleming
    Pollyfleming Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • MarincicS
    MarincicS Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! You look fantastic! You must be feeling absolutely beautiful! Which you are!
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    Hey guys,

FIRST......THANK YOU ALL so much for all the friend request and complements and the pats on the back! As long as they can be Inspiring to ONE person thats what makes me happy:)

Also I have been getting a *kitten* ton of request asking what I have been doing...Tomorrow when I have more time...It's late now..I will be writing a blog to tell everyone what helped me. Every one is different...and I am sure some of the things I am going are the same as some of yours...but hey if it can help someone..well then it's worth it!

But seriously everyone..Thank you so much..it means a lot to me:):flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: FOR ALL OF YOU!

Oh and duh...I will put a link to the blog here...lol..the duh is for me...not you guys:P
  • chefswife07
    chefswife07 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are so inspiring!!!
  • LoTaylor86
    LoTaylor86 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You TOTALLY just encouraged me exactly when I needed it. Gracias!!
  • pcteck2
    pcteck2 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! You look so much better!
  • fitterandfabulouser
    Options
    Good job!
  • krithsai
    krithsai Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    The weight loss shows, the health is even more obvious...you look so vibrant, cheerful, happy and healthy...those are my goals out of MFP :) You just inspired me to take my goals seriously! Well done!
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You have done a phenomenal job!!!
  • 1bigtabbycat
    1bigtabbycat Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!! I am at 49 lbs lost and holding ... just a little bit more to reach my first goal - it was a big one. I WILL do it! Thanks for sharing ... it gives me drive! Congrats!
  • kimberlylane16
    kimberlylane16 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Bump (great work and congrats!!)
  • lu136mickey
    Options
    great job
  • luvmycandies
    luvmycandies Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    bump, cant wait to see your blog
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/tinksmommy2006/view/how-i-have-done-it-so-far-205010

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^LINK TO BLOG^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!