Replies

• ceva02
    ceva02 Posts: 17
    Options
    good job! last weigh in -3lb...woohooooo!!!:happy:
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    i've lost 3.5 lbs in 3 days!! woo! i'm doing a fruit/veggie cleanse (so eating only fruits and veggies for 7-14 days). It TOTALLY works! I feel so good! I've lost 33lbs in 9 weeks. :-) Thank you ChaLEAN Extreme!
  • jcarter0525
    Options
    Lost 3lbs this week. I went to Ft. Lauderdale and Miami on vacation last weekend and I thought I gained a few. Turns out, all the walking I did on the beach and all the shopping worked off more calories than I imagined. I officially have lost 20lbs! It only took 4 months...hopefully I can get more than 20 off in the next 4 months!
  • cdickey
    cdickey Posts: 230
    Options
    Great job. I didn't lose quite a pound this week but AF is preparing to arrive and that always works bad on me. Hopefully I'll lose a couple next week.:happy:
  • Lilkrys
    Lilkrys Posts: 8
    Options
    what is the fruit and veggie cleanse? im interested.
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Hi May i join you. I like the ideal of just weighing in and no challenge.

:heart: I wI at 192 this morning:heart: . Looking for a lost next week.
    Calie
  • merrymusiq
    merrymusiq Posts: 35
    Options
    i've lost 3.5 lbs in 3 days!! woo! i'm doing a fruit/veggie cleanse (so eating only fruits and veggies for 7-14 days). It TOTALLY works! I feel so good! I've lost 33lbs in 9 weeks. :-) Thank you ChaLEAN Extreme!
    raw veggies? I do the only fruits thing once a week but end of day feel very tired! :indifferent:
    pls let me know how it goes!!
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    so technically for the RAW diet you're supposed to have RAW fruits and RAW veggies. HOWEVER, I hate raw veggies and will only eat them steamed. So...

Breakfast: Bowl of fruit (pineapple, apples, grapes, strawberries, bananas)

Lunch: Watermelon and Jicama OR Corn and Brussel Sprouts

Dinner: Broccoli, asparagus and corn. :-)

It works for me! I'm down to 184lbs now! (I was 188 last week and 218.8lbs 9 weeks ago)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!