Besides your body, what els are you self concious about?

Options

Replies

• RUN2CJ
    RUN2CJ Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    So as a surprisingly large number of people already responded... I would love to no longer be self concious about my TEETH & HAIR... it takes $ for both & It's time out for using moms lack of money for braces... And with TYRA banks & beyonce... Who doesn't want to be UN-BE- WEAVE-ABLE!!!

I would love to someday be comfortable and loved for my own unique beauty and flaws without the touch UPS... Make UPS.. push UPS.. tuck ins... Leave hanging outs....
  • _Kitten_Kate
    _Kitten_Kate Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    My hair! Its a big BUSH!!!

Your hair is beautiful!!!!!!!
  • _Kitten_Kate
    Options
    I like the whites of my eyes to be perfectly white.

That seems odd to me....
    How do control that?
    Keep your liver healthy?
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    Let just say that I have to deal with my PCOS side effects.

I understand. ^This.

Also, I have dark spots on both cheeks.. though they appear to be getting lighter.. or maybe it's my imagination. The same goes with my neck, and under arms, so I hate wearing tanks or low cut tops.
  • _Kitten_Kate
    Options
    The fact that I'm balding and my beard is 50% gray already, and I'm not even 32 yet. :sad:

Damn family genetics!

So I keep my head and beard clean shaven now, and I HATE shaving.

little secret -- that salt and pepper hair is sexy!

you got that right girl!

OHHH SOOOO SEXY!!!!!!
  • _Kitten_Kate
    Options
    For the acne sufferers, Accutane was amazing. Dry skin, eyes, and joints for 6 months but it basically cured my acne.

Also made some people suicidal. Not always a plus.
  • _Kitten_Kate
    Options
    My butt. It always toots during the worst times

LOL
  • thesuperchunk
    Options
    Perhaps unfortunately....nothing. I'm blissfully ignorant of just about anything that I could be self conscious about. I figure I'm pretty great. My mom thinks so...
  • jmvmisc24
    jmvmisc24 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    i was born with a crossed eye (strabismus). i had surgery correct it when i was sixteen.. in really stressed times or just sometimes it will cross for hours to weeks. i cry if it happens. people make fun of me so bad.
  • _Kitten_Kate
    Options
    For me it's..............................nose and ear hair. Everyday (sometimes twice) I check to see if any are getting too long and trim it right away. I even keep trimming scissors in my vehicle just in case.

What's yours?

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

LMAO, I misread your post and thought you said NOSE HAIR... I should be more conscious of my literacy skills apparently.

I'm self-conscious of my speech (using the proper words, not sounding too idiotic) and fingernails. I bite them occasionally out of childhood habit but have grown them out when I want to.

Job requires me to type though, so long is not practical unfortunately.

~k

I think he did mean nose hair.
  • BRFMcKay
    BRFMcKay Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My breasts. I have always envied girls with bigger ones. I am a 36A and I have shoulders like a linebacker. The only time I do not envy is exercising (they don't bounce around) and wearing a bathing suit because those babies aren't slipping out of anywhere and I have to wear a size small top!

Also, I have issues with my personality. I have such a diversity of likes but I never express them, out of fear people will reject me/fire me/etc. I had a big cry with my boyfriend last night about this.
  • rjingalls
    Options
    My voice, Ive got a bit of a southern draw and when I hear myself talk on tape I sound sooo stupid! haha
  • sleepyfriend
    Options
    My eyes, I have wilsons and more often then not I have copper rings in them
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    My eyes :( Without glasses or contacts the world is a very bad blur :(
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    My eyes :( Without glasses or contacts the world is a very bad blur :(

i can relate! :(
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    My voice. I sound pretty young. I've even had someone call the house and when I answered, they said "Is your mom or dad there?" :ohwell:
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    My inability to grow facial hair at a rapid pace
  • sherrywtrmn
    sherrywtrmn Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My voice
  • nikolaim5
    Options
    For the acne sufferers, Accutane was amazing. Dry skin, eyes, and joints for 6 months but it basically cured my acne.

Also made some people suicidal. Not always a plus.

Bad acne also makes people suicidal so....

But yes, try everything else first, like I did.
  • PinkGoth
    PinkGoth Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My white girl afro!

I straighten my hair and it looks fab but if it rains - full on afro effect ensues. :cry:

I also have a 7 inch scar on my calf from an accident years ago, it isn't horrible as such, it is thin and clean looking :laugh: but just long. I used to hate it but now i have grown to love it, if anyone asks how i got it i tell them it is a shark bite!! :bigsmile: