Anyone here since the birth of MFP

Options

Replies

• LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    My streak doesn't reflect it, but I'm an OLD timer....over 3 yrs.

They didn't have an app, or even count streaks, back in my day. And we walked to school, barefoot in the snow....uphill both ways....:laugh:
  • SheehyCFC
    SheehyCFC Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I signed up in 09 but I didn't "seriously" start using it until the beginning of '10. My longest streak was in the 150 day range... and, what a surprise! That's when I was on-track with my weight-loss :laugh:
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    My streak doesn't reflect it, but I'm an OLD timer....over 3 yrs.

They didn't have an app, or even count streaks, back in my day. And we walked to school, barefoot in the snow....uphill both ways....:laugh:

LMAO I just spit coffee all over my desk when I read this....
  • johnwhitent
    johnwhitent Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I think probably Mike is the only one. I think most probably stop using the site when they achieve their goals. I don't know for sure though. I am just speaking from speculation.

It may be true that many or even most leave after achieving their goals, but certainly not all. I have several friends on maintenance that use MFP to keep them where they desire to be. Personally I went on maintenance in 2008 and a few pounds crept up on me so I plan to stay. Currently at day 321.
  • utes09
    utes09 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Today is the 728th day I've logged in. In two days I will have hit two straight years of logging on!! :happy:

I've logged the good, the bad and the all out ugly days (ie: CiCi's pizza buffet in Florida a year and a half ago). No matter what is going on I make sure to log on to MFP once a day.
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I joined in November 2010. I was up to almost 300 days and missed a day because I was on my phone and not my computer and it didn't track me as logging in so I went back to 0. Im at 30 now.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    My longest standing friend on here is melgibson who is at 743 days....personally I don't think I've ever gone over 100 though
  • AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I've checked Drudge Report daily for years. Where's my medal?
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Today is the 728th day I've logged in. In two days I will have hit two straight years of logging on!! :happy:

I've logged the good, the bad and the all out ugly days (ie: CiCi's pizza buffet in Florida a year and a half ago). No matter what is going on I make sure to log on to MFP once a day.

That's awesome! I've been around about three years, and I think I just hit 445 the other day.
  • 38Gigi38
    38Gigi38 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'll hit 310 tomorrow...I haven't missed a day since I started. I have friends that are higher than me almost at the 400 range.
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I've checked Drudge Report daily for years. Where's my medal?

Well you're a hero in my book :wink:

I've been here since March 2008 and plan on staying. Love this place!
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    I joined in January of 2009. I feel like I am old and new at the same time.

I have been maintaining for over a year but still come here to log and stay on track. I think it would be really easy to slip back into old ways without the constant support.

D
  • KellyBurton1
    KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    692 today! Im just addicted:tongue:
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Wow...I feel so young with 'only' 245 days as of yesterday...!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i joined in june 2011 but my streak is 100 days today!!!
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    All I know is this fella is the yoda of MyFitnessPal!
    smiley-sw025.gifsmiley-sw025.gifsmiley-sw025.gif

28_3580.jpg
  • AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Been around since April 2008 on and off. Finally decided to give up control over food and log it consistently for the past year. And it works. Present streak is 175 days!! And counting!
  • kittzle
    kittzle Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I had a streak of 140 going, but I somehow missed logging in on day 137 because I spent the weekend at my dad's and then logged in after midnight when I got home. I've since turned the automatic posting to my wall off because it made me so mad to miss that day, LOL.