Anyone here since the birth of MFP

Options
Bronx_Montgomery
Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
I thought that MFP was just recently created probably within the last 2 years but realized that it has been around since 2005. Just surprised as I have never heard of it yet again I was not as fit as I am now in 2005. I have a few friends who are on the streak of 700+ days and wondered who has the longest streak on MFP?

I am currently at 180 days. Whats your streak?

Replies

• kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Im still ticked....I missed ONE day (no access) and then was reset....I THINK I am closing in on a year? Aside from that one stupid day....LOL
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    hit 695 yesterday, but you knew that. I just wanted to brag. :tongue:

I have 2 friends with longer streaks than me.
  • kirstyg1980
    Options
    wow, i'm only on day 23 :( hope to get to 600 + though :D
  • melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I hit 370 days yesterday!
  • saraemily5
    saraemily5 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for just under 2 years, but my streak right now is at 70 days!
  • grapenutSF
    grapenutSF Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I'm only at 65, but I'm curious if there are any who've been here since the beginning...even if not in "streak" form-- missing a day here and there for that many years seems unavoidable.
  • mamitosami
    mamitosami Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I think the thing under my profile pic says I joined in 2008, I've used it off and on since then, but this is my longest stretch--about 120ish days... I've loved it from the beginning...
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    almost 285
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    I came on in 07 (September) under Banks1850, and have been on ever since. Now I mostly mentor and give advice to folks since I'm no longer looking to lose weight (haven't been for about 3 years now) and am now a trainer. so what's that? about 4 years or so. There was only a few thousand members then I think, and I knew most of the regulars, I miss some of them (some not so much). :tongue:
  • ChellieIrish
    ChellieIrish Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I'm here since June 09 I had a great streak at one point over 400 :grumble: but RL got in the way a few times and I fell off track :blushing: Back again in full force and about to hit 115 again :bigsmile:
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    285 for me today! Small potatoes compared to some of the long haulers here at MFP, but pretty good for me, who hates exercise and healthy food! ;)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Many would say I have been here too long. :embarassed:
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    440 days yesterday
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    umm, yea, I don't track my days. That's been turned off in my settings.
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    hit 695 yesterday, but you knew that. I just wanted to brag. :tongue:

I have 2 friends with longer streaks than me.

I'm up to around 435, but Robin has my friend list record...she kicks *kitten*!
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who has been a member since August 2007. I think that's a pretty long time in the internet world.
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    only 200 odd days on here but I have been an active memebr of a thailand forum since early 2003, now that is a long time in the internet world. lol
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I think I am on day 10 streak. w00t!

Too bad Al Gore is not a member. He birthed the interweb.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I think probably Mike is the only one. I think most probably stop using the site when they achieve their goals. I don't know for sure though. I am just speaking from speculation.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    i have been here just over a year..i just learned about it the day i started..im surprised as well i didnt know about it sooner..wish i had..i started @ 180 lbs, currently @ 127 in just over a year