Can YOU Help Me?

Options
2»

Replies

• tyandow2
    tyandow2 Posts: 8
    Options
    I just did a quick calculation for the numbers you put down.. and roughly figured out to maintain your weight with no exercise you could consume around 2100 calories... but to lose weight you probably want to drop that down 500 calories a day.. so that would put you at 1500-1600 calories a day. You don't want to put your body is starvation mode - where your body won't let you lose.

My sister is a certified trainer and she is always harping on making sure you are getting enough calories. Also I have been working with a trainer (not my sister - she is out of town unfortunately) who put me on a 1500 calorie diet no matter what day - whether I workout that day or not . (I do weight training 3 days a week and 50-60 minutes cardio 5 days a week) .. and I have been consistently losing.

I love this site for tracking calories, nutritional information, and exercise.. but I don't follow the exact guidelines for calories or % of protein to carb to fat.. I am on a higher protein diet. - you have to find out what works for you.

Good luck - and congrats on the wedding!
  • Soniabruja
    Options
    Thank you every-one again!!!
    But I have to say again, that I'm going to 'A Wedding', my best friends wedding, NOT MINE...:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
    Thanks any way for the congrats...:flowerforyou:
    Some day It will be my wedding, ......
    Sorry for the confusion...(English is not my first language,ups:tongue::blushing: :bigsmile: )

Sonia