Whos fault is it?

Options

Replies

• spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I'm going to point a finger at Verizon, video games, and Old Spaghetti Factory.

(... it's ok, OSF. I still loveses yous.)
  • tylersmama1224
    Options
    Mine would have to be because of the abusive relationship I was in. I was unable to do the things I needed to keep myself healthy and now I am paying for it. But I have divorced him and am fighting for custody of my son and losing weight to start life anew!

And Wendy's for their nomsious chicken nuggets :)
  • rebawagner
    rebawagner Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I'm a Jersey girl, so Tastee Kakes all the way LOL But it's really about never taking any time for myself.

OMG Little Debbie can kick Tastee kakes @$$!!!!! My hubby is from Jersey so we have this debate often! LOL!
  • Incredible_shrinking_woman
    Options
    Wow, that was going to be my answer too.. My ex made me feel terrible about myself... I guess that's what mental abusers do ..
  • taramaureen
    taramaureen Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Prebabies: my mom for not teaching me proper eating habits.

Now: (and this is a somewhat legit excuse) My hysterectomy.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I blame the metabolism that was my best friend most of my life and then failed me just when I needed it most.
  • Saxmis
    Saxmis Posts: 84
    Options
    What I ate was my own responsibility, but mostly comfort and binge eating triggered by my family and my circumstances. I put particular blame on my mother and step-father and an abusive ex.
  • rebawagner
    rebawagner Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    WOW, I posted this as a fun joke but some of you have had some real trauma in your lives and for that I am sorry:cry: Since I accidently posted this in Motivation and Support I will say this... No matter what our weekenss, vice or reason... We are HERE making better choices and changing our lives for the better! Hang in there! Remember that YOU are STRONGER then Little Debbie or Ronald McDonald...in some cases your abuser or your disorder! OH and remember to LAUGH!!!!!!:laugh: Lauging is what makes life worth living!
  • PandaNerd
    Options
    In the beginning of my life, it was my parents. I was fed way too often as baby and toddler. I became addicted to food. Then becuase I was overweight as a kid and teen, I'd get picked on and I'd turn to food to console myself. I once hid a jar of peanut butter in my room and ate the entire thing. But now that I'm older, what I choose to eat is solely my choice. I don't really a lot of junk food....I just eat too much of good stuff.

I could put the blame on sandwich meat, hershey bars, totinos pizzas, spaghetti and cheese!
  • needtoloseweight25
    Options
    I blame myself for always turning to food, when I am overwhelmed, stressed out, picked on by society, not feeling great about myself. I just need to get back on my feet with living a healthy lifestyle.
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I do not see the point of this thread, or why it is under "Motivation and Support" placing blame isn't going to help anyone lose weight

You're right, it might be in the wrong forum, but did you even read the whole original post? This is not a serious post on blaming something, it still says you're fully responsible for your food intake...

Lighten up a little... No that was not a pun.

Lmao!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    My father passed away and for the last 2 years since he died I wasn't really motivated to continue with my fitness like I have in the passed. I was more content to stuff my face while sitting on the couch getting absorbed in pointless reality tv shows so I wouldn't have to think about the guilt of not having been there for him when he really needed me.

That and the fact that my fiance tends to buy me all my favorite junk foods! LOL That man needs to learn to stop...lol

But really I just need some willpower. This year is about NO EXCUSES. :) This will be a great year!
  • ClarkAddison
    ClarkAddison Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Drive through windows. D@mn you convenience!
  • BFit40
    BFit40 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I blame my eyes - they're always bigger than my belly.....everything always looks so good...
    Should I use the fork to poke them out rather than eating the food?
  • MummyOfSeven
    MummyOfSeven Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I'm on Depo Privera so I don't have another little cherub (see user name). I'm on bipolar meds whose sole purpose is to fatten me up and make me tired.

On a lighter note, Krispy Kreme's are soooo good! Fortunately, there isn't an outlet within a 2hr drive. Unfortunately, my MIL is wonderful and brings me some when she visits, lol :wink:

Btw, if you see my bipolar on a dark night, do kick it in the nuts for me :smile:
  • MummyOfSeven
    MummyOfSeven Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I blame my eyes - they're always bigger than my belly.....everything always looks so good...
    Should I use the fork to poke them out rather than eating the food?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TDBrims
    TDBrims Posts: 138
    Options
    Whomever invented depo provera. *kitten*.

Me too...had no weight problems before that ame into my life and then bam weight went on so fast at one point I had to wear my partners clothes as I had outgrown mine too fast to realise...Grrr
  • sllm1
    sllm1 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    Local Mexican Restaurants where you have no clue how many calories are in the food! BUT oh so good! :laugh:

Mmmmm. This! And don't forget the fish bowl sized margaritas!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I blame my Narcolepsy and my PCOS. I also blame my pregnancies. Oh and chocolate being so yummy. Well all food being so yummy...except liver...that **** is nasty.
  • Pizza rolls and ranch dressing. 'nuff said.