123457»

Replies

• miss_missa07
    Options
    College for encouraging me to go out and drink all the time! :P
  • Jessie_Dawn
    Options
    What's to blame for my weight gain?

I have a problem....I have hole between my nose and my chin.....

:laugh:

Hahah! :happy: Me Too!!
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    I often wonder why people react and act all holy-er then thou like come on people its suppose to be fun you all are so uptight. Either that all you all too dumb and dont read the whole original post. She said its for fun!!! Some people so annoying lol

ANYHOW
    I would have to say fast food industry I love it lmao
  • chulie
    chulie Posts: 282
    Options
    wow......I feel bad for people without a sense of humor...cause no matter how thin or healthy you get....life is gonna SUCK for you. We get it....WE are responsible...if we didn't already know that, we wouldn't be here on MFP!!!!!!

...OK...now for the fun part....I blame CHOCOLATE!!!!! ALL and any way it is prepared and whatever it is put it....I am a total addict and I could seriously live on it!!!!....and ice cream...it's as cold as some people's personalities on here yet tastes SO MUCH BETTER and is clearly more fun!!! hahaha.....

...and sunchips(harvest cheddar)
    ...and cheese
    ...and wine
    ...and m&m's party bowl size bag for not looking so scary
    ...and baskin robins milkshakes
    ...wait...is this suppose to make me suddenly have craving for these things?!?!?!?? (for the sense of humor-less...this too is a joke)
    ...and greasy burgers
    ....and poutine
    ...and my cravings for twix bars when I was pregnant
    ..and deep fried mars bars
    ....i suddenly feel ill....
  • Camandes
    Options
    How many of you have someone standing next to you with a gun to your head, telling you to eat? Blaming someone else for your problems is counter-productive - you need to be accountable for your own actions.

its a joke doofus.........supposed to be fun........

Don't call him a doofus..
  • Audddua
    Audddua Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I blame cows. You can't just walk around, being all delicious, producing key ingredients for the cheese that makes you even more delicious, and not expect to be held accountable in some way. It's not right.

:laugh: LMAO good one!
  • I_am_dulcie
    Options
    I'll tell you who's fault it is it's the F#$%er that brings the box of Charity Chocolate Bars into our office. {grumble}
  • fluffygoodness
    fluffygoodness Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I had a scandalous relationship with Ben and Jerry for many years. I would get them 2 for 5. It was an orgy!
  • fluffygoodness
    Options
    How many of you have someone standing next to you with a gun to your head, telling you to eat? Blaming someone else for your problems is counter-productive - you need to be accountable for your own actions.
    I am crushed you would say this - :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Apologize now, or else I will march in that kitchen and eat 20 girl scout cookies with a quart of ice cream.
    Poor me, poor, pitiful me.....I feel like a lonely little petunia in an onion patch....and all I do is cry all day..:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

pass the samoas and thin mints
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    World of Warcraft. :laugh:
  • fluffygoodness
    Options
    Ha ahahahaha, the "Smart Popcorn!!!!" Yeah! I totally agree, and friggin Lil Debbie and her Pals. Hostess..what kind of "Hostess" gives you a chocolate covered cake in MARSHMELLO dream creme with coconut and then paint it HOT PINK and expect me to eat just one..they come in a packet of 2. How rude would I be to just eat one? *****es.

bwahahahaha @ how rude
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options

There's at least one in every crowd . . . :huh:
  • dani22884
    Options
    How about the malfunctioning evil liar of a scale that I own?

Yeah...*nods*
  • Pebbles536
    Options
    Feds for giving me a sedentary desk job
    Mexican food for being two blocks from the sedentary desk job
    Fast food for being so easy and available for after work dinner

100lbs in 4 years Yikes.
  • Beckym1205
    Beckym1205 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    That would be my lover Jack... Darn you Jack Daniels for being so darn awesome!
  • Beckym1205
    Beckym1205 Posts: 217 Member
    Options

Lol, you're funny
  • FeeeeMarieeee
    FeeeeMarieeee Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I would have to put part of my blame on Birth control :ohwell: Put on 40lbs in half a year with that crap. But that was about 8years ago. And I'm just now working to get rid of it. So that part I can't blame on anybody but my own lazy a**!!!
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    My mom for teaching me how to cook ;-)
  • Alejandro96
    Options
    Myself i sneaked myself to eat chips and soda too much ! but im doing good now ! 12 pounds in 3 weeks !