LOVING my oh-so-sore muscles after 30 day SHRED!

Options
So..even tough I've only completed TWO DAYS of the 30 day Shred..my muscles are DEFINITELY feeling the burn. :) I've got muscles yelling at me today that I never knew EXISTED.. :D

If I find myself cringing in pain (especially when standing up from my chair) I QUICKLY put a smile on my face because although painful, it means i've DONE something to change my body.

No pain, no gain, RIGHT!? :D

Replies

• supersourbubble
    Options
    i just did level 3 day 7 today...no days off!!

keep going, it only gets better. I love the shred and the results. you'll definitely see them!
  • ShelbyBeck414
    Options
    i just did level 3 day 7 today...no days off!!

keep going, it only gets better. I love the shred and the results. you'll definitely see them!

SO aweomse!!! Way to go!! I did the entire 30 days (no days off) last year and LOVED the results....so thats my mission again this time..30 days, no days off...:D
  • ShelbyBeck414
    Options
    and i've already 'apologized' for looking like a CRAZY-LADY when I walk around the office today...bahha......
  • myltlisa24
    myltlisa24 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    So..even tough I've only completed TWO DAYS of the 30 day Shred..my muscles are DEFINITELY feeling the burn. :) I've got muscles yelling at me today that I never knew EXISTED.. :D

If I find myself cringing in pain (especially when standing up from my chair) I QUICKLY put a smile on my face because although painful, it means i've DONE something to change my body.

No pain, no gain, RIGHT!? :D

Ok, I must be doing something wrong, cause I'm not feeling it :( My second day in it! All i feel is my back and shoulders from push ups, nothing else! of course I have no tummy muscles to begin with (2 c-sections). My body is numb....
  • evansproudmama
    Options
    Ya!! I cant wait to get started with no days off!! I started the shred a few times before but was only able to get up to day two because i was so freaking sore however Im planning to protein pack and stretch alot more this time around.. Day One coming my way tonight :-)
  • ShelbyBeck414
    Options
    I can't imagine NOT being sore....but like I said, I dont' typically use all of these muscles (Didn't know half of them were there)....I'm commited to doing all exercises right along with the DVD for the next 30 days (actually 28 days left) WOOT WOOOOT
  • CrystalFlury
    CrystalFlury Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred is awesome! I've finished all the levels and I'm now going through the first level again. I'm going to see if I can actually do every level consecutively instead of skipping days. I flipped between visiting the gym and doing 30DS. This time I'm going to see if I can keep up regular exercise and the shred. I admit, I did see a difference in muscles throughout my body, most notably, my legs. I already thought my legs had some tone to them but now they're even more noticeable!
  • myltlisa24
    Options
    i'm going to keep at it, no doubt - I just don't see any results...but that is me being a pessimist! :(:grumble: terribly I know...However, I am chugging along, and doing it with my kickboxing!!
  • Myndi73
    Myndi73 Posts: 270
    Options
    I just completed day 4 this morning, level1. The first three days I could barely walk. Today, although still sore, I can walk a flight of stairs and bend down without whimpering in pain. I love this workout, it's my first time doing it.
  • tamerkins2
    Options
    I just did level 1 day 1 last night!! My initial thought was "this isn't so hard." But this morning my legs and abs are SORE!!
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    My coworkers have become accustomed to my groaning and moaning when I stand up, change positions, etc. because I try to lift heavy every other day. :)
  • jld4314
    jld4314 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Just bought it. Waiting for it to ship. So excited to try it. For those of you who have done it though, do you think its something that can be done by anyone at any weight? I heard there are mountian climbers and I have a really hard time doing this. Are modifications for the first few days okay?
  • kittzle
    kittzle Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I did Day 2 - Level 1 last night........ I TOTALLY KNOW HOW YOU FEEL! My thigh muscles hate me right now. My first time with this DVD.

If HR calls me again today and wants me to go downstairs again and walk half way across the building only to walk back upstairs to their office.... I'm gonna call the tech guy about video conferencing instead!!! hehehe
  • Corryn78
    Corryn78 Posts: 215
    Options
    Started the Shred on Monday, plan to alternate with my regular cardio (running and elliptical). My main goal is for the strength to help with running, so I thought an every other day plan might be best for me.

Looking forward to results. Feeling it in my legs and abs.
  • kittzle
    kittzle Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I should also point out one of the guys that works down the hall from me just finished day 2 of Insanity... he's complaining just as much as me, so I have a buddy in pain, LOL.
  • ShelbyBeck414
    Options
    baaha...i'm glad i'm not the only one moaning and groaning with each movement I make..:D Keep it up..we can SO do this!
  • princessleia1980
    princessleia1980 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I got through 5 days and I was a bit bored of her routines and speech. I decided to integrate it with some Davina DVD (don't think you have this in USA).
    Really impressed with those ppl who manage the 30days!
  • myltlisa24
    Options
    I got through 5 days and I was a bit bored of her routines and speech. I decided to integrate it with some Davina DVD (don't think you have this in USA).

LOL - that's when you push harder, and you turn the 'mute' button on! :):tongue:
  • Mom0fTwo
    Mom0fTwo Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    i keep the boredom away by putting her on mute on my computer and putting on itunes :), day 3 level 1, my shoulders/back is killing me lol
  • ShelbyBeck414
    Options

LOL - that's when you push harder, and you turn the 'mute' button on! :):tongue:

Thats right.... we gotta push harder!!! 'mute' button and fabulous tunes work every time!