LOVING my oh-so-sore muscles after 30 day SHRED!

Options

Replies

• Danielle8706
    Danielle8706 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Ahh I remember that feeling it was pretty bad! Everytime I had to pee I just fell back on the toilet then couldn't get up. It gets better its so worth it. Im in 10 days and I can already tell my stomach is smaller and my muffin top is shrinking! !
  • marchegt
    marchegt Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I loved the 30 DS and saw awesome results... and I just did level one for a few weeks (i found some of the moves in level 2 were painful, the twisting and such) and then incorporated some of the moves into my regular routine. Going to start the 30DS again though, because it is definitely worth it (on MUTE of course!!!!)
  • lodicox7
    lodicox7 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm on D7L1. The first three days were tough. Day 1 I was very tired and had to put my five pound weights down halfway through some of the exercises. My calves in particular were really sore from the cardio exercises. But after a couple days it got significantly easier, and I can now do the entire workout right along with them, no problem. So stick with it, it gets easier fast!

Looking forward to wrapping up level one and moving onto level two. Also, if you get frustrated with Jillian, it helps to aim your punches at her face. ;)
  • Autumn_P
    Autumn_P Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I made it to l2 day 2 yesterday and my knee feels like I pulled something so I'm taking today off. I'm so upset b/c I wanted to do 30 days straight but I don't want to hurt my knee to the point of no exercise at all. I hope after a day of rest I feel better. I love the sore muscle feeling too!! :)
  • janenightingale
    janenightingale Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Keyetta1
    Options
    Glad to have read this post. I have gotten up to day 2 (twice) and I am so sore that I never return! Is it because I am not eating enough protein or I do I just have to suck it up and work thru the pain :cry:
    lol
  • Jamie145
    Jamie145 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Level 3 day 2 for me!! i love it!! i think ill be sad after im done with the 30 days. IM thinking bout getting more of her dvds. :)
  • Jamie145
    Jamie145 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Glad to have read this post. I have gotten up to day 2 (twice) and I am so sore that I never return! Is it because I am not eating enough protein or I do I just have to suck it up and work thru the pain :cry:
    lol

the first few days is ruff! do what u can! but dont quit!
  • jellooo
    Options
    Started the Shred on Monday, plan to alternate with my regular cardio (running and elliptical). My main goal is for the strength to help with running, so I thought an every other day plan might be best for me.

Looking forward to results. Feeling it in my legs and abs.
  • jellooo
    Options
    I just started this about a week ago, dieting. What is the 30 day shred??
  • sherrybaby81
    sherrybaby81 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I finished day 2 today as well! Definitely feeling the pain! I am supplementing the workout with my usual elliptical routine (only I cut back from 45 min to 30-35). I almost didn't do my 30DS video today because I was still sore from yesterday, but I pushed through. I found that once I started the warm ups, the soreness went away...until I got into the actual workout!
  • Strobins05
    Options
    i just did level 3 day 7 today...no days off!!

keep going, it only gets better. I love the shred and the results. you'll definitely see them!

SO aweomse!!! Way to go!! I did the entire 30 days (no days off) last year and LOVED the results....so thats my mission again this time..30 days, no days off...:D
    Well today is my restart to do the 30DS for the entire month of FEB, no day off either! Leggo! :smile:
  • CanadianMomma
    CanadianMomma Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I just finished the 30DS yesterday, and believe me the sore muscles will continue, but it feels good to know you are working them. And the results are amazing. I lost about 8-9 lbs, and about 7 inches. And I just started the ripped in 30 today. I love Jillian.
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    I do love that sore feeling after a good workout. Means you've worked the muscles good and hard that haven't been worked for a while or have just been worked in a good way. Just watch out if your weight is a little up because those muscles will need water to help rebuild after the 'abuse' you put them through. Hope you took pictures and measurements so you can share the results when you're done :)
  • vlm140
    vlm140 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    my daughter says pain is weakness leaving the body!
  • moniqueb39
    moniqueb39 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    The sessions are only 25 minutes each how many calories do you burn within that time??
  • alegrria72
    Options
    Level 1 Day 4 and I am still loving it! Had to take a break after the first day cause my thighs were so sore but that went away now. Still struggling through the cardio but getting there!
  • lkbusby
    Options
    I'm on day 9 of level 1 and haven't skipped. Good job everyone!!
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    this is day 20 (10th for the level) level 2 for me and I am dreading starting level 3 tomorrow!!!!!!
  • LovahLaura
    Options
    I ordered the Shred DVD and it will be delivered on Saturday! I am so excited to start this and I am praying I lose weight and inches! I really hope I keep motivated and do it non-stop and not miss a day!