Biggest loser favorites ( and least favorites)

Options
13»

Replies

• kspoon5
    kspoon5 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    This season is terrible, because of conda and kim. Why are they still there? I have yet to pick someone to root for. The first vote for conda will win me over. Arrrgggg I cannot stand her. Does anyone know why Anna was not brought back?

Anna chose not to come back on her own - she had actually signed a 2 season contract and hated the game part. (this is per one of last year's contestants I met last week we asked the same thing)
  • Mikelan
    Mikelan Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    does anyone else mute the tv when conda starts crying while she is backstabbing people at the vote? Thanks for the Anna info.
  • arent18
    arent18 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Conda doesn't want to be there... She's such a *&tch!!!

This season has been pretty lame but Bob and Dolvette have been solid!!!
  • oceanchristy
    Options
    Conda needs to totally go!

Agreed ! She blew that whole thing out of porportion when she lost that friendly bet... get over it.
  • theginnyray
    theginnyray Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    And BTW-Have they NEVER watched the BL before?? As SOON as the aqua team got sent home on the first episode, I IMMEDIATELY knew they'd be back in a month for a shot at the house! I don't get how everyone was SO surprised to see them back...Its not like this was the first time BL has pulled that.
    I was thinking the same thing too!!! They almost always get a chance to come back. No big deal if they did away with that - but I don't recall the last time they DIDNT give the first ones kicked off a chance to come back!

Conda is awful, I never really liked Kim much either. However, I'm still leery of the girls on the black team, I haven't connected to any of them yet. I do like Santa, because he looks like Santa.

I really really REALLY liked the Aqua Team last night. I was kind of appalled at how rude everyone in the house was to them. I don't understand how Adrian only lost 2lbs tho, that may have been some game play that I wasn't expecting. But he seemed to have a good attitude the rest of the time. I really felt like he REALLY wanted to be there when he had that one on one with Dolvett, he was ready to talk and open up - unlike most of them who aren't ready to face their fears. Does that make sense?
  • jmartin1219
    jmartin1219 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    And BTW-Have they NEVER watched the BL before?? As SOON as the aqua team got sent home on the first episode, I IMMEDIATELY knew they'd be back in a month for a shot at the house! I don't get how everyone was SO surprised to see them back...Its not like this was the first time BL has pulled that.
    I was thinking the same thing too!!! They almost always get a chance to come back. No big deal if they did away with that - but I don't recall the last time they DIDNT give the first ones kicked off a chance to come back!

Conda is awful, I never really liked Kim much either. However, I'm still leery of the girls on the black team, I haven't connected to any of them yet. I do like Santa, because he looks like Santa.

I really really REALLY liked the Aqua Team last night. I was kind of appalled at how rude everyone in the house was to them. I don't understand how Adrian only lost 2lbs tho, that may have been some game play that I wasn't expecting. But he seemed to have a good attitude the rest of the time. I really felt like he REALLY wanted to be there when he had that one on one with Dolvett, he was ready to talk and open up - unlike most of them who aren't ready to face their fears. Does that make sense?

I really don't think it was game play at all to have only lost what they did. I think it had everything to do with switching diets. They both mentioned at one point that they were doing a low carb thing at home. Normally, I'm a big believer in "calories in versus calories out" for weight loss, but having done Adkins for a time, I know from experience that switching things around can mess with the scale in weird ways.

Once during induction I went over on carbs because I ate an APPLE and the next day showed a gain of 3 pounds. I know I didn't eat three pounds worth of calories. LOL. Everything evened out the next day when I stuck to my carb allowance. Frankly, I'm just happy that they both lost weight knowing that they were coming from a low-carb diet to the BL way of eating.

I'm surprised that no one on the show seemed to grasp this fact, other than possibly Dolvett who said something about making better "adjustments."
  • tboothgenthe
    Options
    Don't like Conda and the Aqua guy is seriously getting on my nerves.

And really 1 pound lost??? come on people - they can't be serious, they have to be playing with the numbers.

I think I mostly watch to see how the person that got sent home is doing.
  • cNhobbes
    cNhobbes Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    HA!! i just posted this thread!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/474906-who-watches-biggest-loser-aqua-team

aqua man has GOT TO GOOOOO
  • michellef216
    Options
    Conda is very annoying. How can you have a wonderful trainer at your fingertips and cop attitudes with him and not do what he says? Plus all the drama. Shes horrible. Personally this is the worst season ever, but my favorites are jeremy and santa. lol. They seem to work really hard. The aqua team need a fair shot because they might have worked out for 14 hours a day at home and now the body is trying to get used to the new workouts and food. we just dont know. Arian/andre/i forget his name; did all the workout with his team. they cant say he didnt at to only lose 2 lbs was crazy. give them a chance. Thats just my opinion... but CONDAS GOT TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • theginnyray
    theginnyray Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I really don't think it was game play at all to have only lost what they did. I think it had everything to do with switching diets. They both mentioned at one point that they were doing a low carb thing at home. Normally, I'm a big believer in "calories in versus calories out" for weight loss, but having done Adkins for a time, I know from experience that switching things around can mess with the scale in weird ways.

Once during induction I went over on carbs because I ate an APPLE and the next day showed a gain of 3 pounds. I know I didn't eat three pounds worth of calories. LOL. Everything evened out the next day when I stuck to my carb allowance. Frankly, I'm just happy that they both lost weight knowing that they were coming from a low-carb diet to the BL way of eating.

I'm surprised that no one on the show seemed to grasp this fact, other than possibly Dolvett who said something about making better "adjustments."

That does make sense. I heard him mention that the food in the house was different, but I was unaware of a reason - I guess I just assumed that there was something really juicy and fattening that he indulged on.
    [Also, I was channel surfing and skipped out to watch The New Girl. So I may have missed his low-carb admittance]
  • Kelwalks4
    Kelwalks4 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    does anyone else mute the tv when conda starts crying while she is backstabbing people at the vote?

I do! UGH! :angry:
  • dreamzvt
    Options
    Conda is obnoxious and Kim thinks she knows it all, they both do, which is why they connect. I can't believe that Conda is still there at all. I would never put up with her immaturity. Kim is mean and very judgemental right off the bat.

However Adrian from the Aqua team does not know when to shut up. He just can't shut his mouth. I do feel sorry for him though because he is in defense mode. If Conda would be next to go he might be able to settle into the group nicely.

I honestly think Conda is not ready to take this journey.

My favorite is Kris, Santa's wife.
  • tb_lawkid13
    tb_lawkid13 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Conda's gotta go along with her little minion (who I used to think was OK)!

My new favs are aqua! I feel so bad for them, all excited to come into this hostility...

EXACTLY!!!
    I just caught up to this week's episode, and the red team really made Adrian feel horrible! Yeah, he's a little cocky, but Conda had already made up her mind when he came through the door!
  • tb_lawkid13
    Options
    I've been watching this show since the beginning and I really don't enjoy this season. Conda's been nasty since the beginning and she just picks people off with her *****iness. They were so rude and disrespectful to Adrian who had nothing but a positive attitude. Good for him, I think! He lost more than all of them! Of course he knows the hardship of working out! I just find myself getting REALLY frustrated that no one even THINKS of voting her off.

And KIM. I used to like her but she's become incredibly nasty as well. The only people who are tolerable on the red team are poor Santa and Kimi who basically just doesn't exist. I used to cheer for red because I love Dolvett but I can't cheer for them with such bullying and pettiness.

WHY ISN'T ANYONE CATCHING ON?!

I have nothing to add. EVERYTHING YOU JUST SAID!!
  • CaitlinFrost
    Options
    Hey guys, I've been watching the biggest loser USA online as I'm in Australia, but since megavideo was shut down, do you know a site/link where I can find this weeks episode?
  • tb_lawkid13
    Options
    I'm tardy to the party, 'cause I work late on Tuesday night and have to catch BL on Hulu the next day.
    I'm with the general consensus on Conda and Kim. IDK why no one has thought to vote them off. Conda has attitude and never loses enough weight, and Kim is a know it all. She shoulda been gone when she put the Red Team up to lose 96 damn lbs after having a big week prior...don't you pay attention!?!
    I'm all for Team Aqua! It bugs me that they weren't given a fair shake coming in. Folks kept saying "its their first week, they shoulda lost more", but it WASN'T their first week. When all the other teams entered the BL house, they hadn't been working out, and they got in the gym and were puking and carrying on. But Aqua was at home, for a MONTH, working out, and lost 60 lbs collectively!! Anyone that watches the show...hell, folks that have been working out here--know that a) its harder to lose more weight as your body gets smaller and b) big changes in your routine can cufk up your weight loss! Its amazing that folks don't know that on the ranch...but then again, they probably say stuff a lot for the cameras.
    I will say that I hope Adrian can keep it together...its tough coming in and dealing with negativity off the bat, but he is a bit of a big mouth. I think he's trying to be cool, and be apart of the team, but like Dolvett said, he's pushing too hard. He needs to just chill, and not worry about sharing his opinion so much. I say put up big numbers and let them talk for you!!
    And somebody on here said that they felt like Dolvett has some attitude, and that folks' numbers on the show haven't been as high as when it was Bob and Jillian. IDK what they are seeing, but I feel like Dolvett is a lot like Jillian--she was abrasive when she needed to be, but always willing to listen. I do think they tried to "harden" him a lil' bit as compared to last season. And what happened to "Hard work, dedication! Dedication, hard work"?? I loved that!
    He is finer than Jillian tho, #ImJustSaying...
    Sorry for the book! See you guys next week!!
  • jodibelle
    jodibelle Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hate Conda - every time she rolls her eyes I want to punch the TV.

The majority of people's numbers sucked last night. There were a lot of 2's - not just the aqua. But they get all the crap for it. I'm glad they got immunity for the week they came back. It totally makes sense that the adjustment of the ranch & the food would throw them off. I was so happy when I saw the Aqua guy bust it out across those monkey bars while the rest of his team couldn't do it.
  • cutiekay99
    Options
    I agree with everyone. I am definitely not a fan of Conda! Her immaturity irks the stew out of me! I used to be a fan of the red team, but I'm not sure I like them anymore. I can't believe Conda has not gotten a single vote to go home yet. Wth!!!

I don't really have a favorite. So far I'm not that impressed with anyone. I do feel sorry for the aqua team and how they were treated upon returning to the ranch. Haters can be so low down!
  • nmlmom
    nmlmom Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    This season is terrible, because of conda and kim. Why are they still there? I have yet to pick someone to root for. The first vote for conda will win me over. Arrrgggg I cannot stand her. Does anyone know why Anna was not brought back?

There were reports that Anna just could understand the contestants issues and couldn't figure out why they wouldn't stop eating. Plus, she has not heart towards them, from what I read. They were saying that people were crying and she couldn't figure out why and didn't care!
  • LoveAddison
    Options
    anyone on here use a bodybugg