What is you weight loss goal for the month of February???

Options
Mine is to lose "at least" 8 lbs - which will put me at 30 lbs lost :smile:

Replies

• PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Haven't thought about it too much, At the start of my "journey" I had wanted to be at 125 by Valentine's day. Yeah...not gonna happen.

Now I really just want to get into the 120's this Feb!!
    I'm at 131.5lbs as of this morning...
  • Gelsemium
    Options
    I am 130 lbs now, and I really wish to be around 125 by the end of February! Good luck everyone! stay strong!
  • SaraTN
    SaraTN Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    My goals for February are
    **to burn 20,000 exercise calories which will be about 5.72 pounds. Ideally, I would like to lose about 8 pounds.
    ** Run/Walk/Elliptical for 160 miles.
  • sophiamour
    Options
    Get out of the 120's....so close, I know I can make it happen in February, and the day I see 119 on the scale I will finally feel that I'm making some real progress towards my goals. Other than that, treat my body right and move to 2 good workouts a week. Good luck to everyone! Add me if you'd like some support.
  • VinaAnderson
    Options
    My goal for Feb is to lose 5 lbs and run more.
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get from 133 to 130 in weight. HOWEVER, if I don't reach 130 and I look more lean, feel stronger and I'm rockin' my vacation bikini - I will take that! :laugh: :blushing:
  • Mary067
    Options
    I want to lose 8-10 pounds so I can get into my size smaller pink pants for now. I'm March my goal will be to move out of the pink pants and down another size :):)
  • tsalagi82
    tsalagi82 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    10 lbs would be awesome :)
  • Danielle8706
    Danielle8706 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Atleast 8 pounds but shooting for 10!
  • brandyosu
    brandyosu Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    5 - 10 pounds. The 5 pound goal is probably more realistic based on the rate I've been losing, but the 10 pound sure would be awesome!
  • merie08
    merie08 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I would love to get to 190 or as close as possible to it.Im currently at 198 even.
  • cneale91
    cneale91 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    about 5-7kg :)
  • TexasGirl_Amie
    Options
    to lose 5-10 pounds this month :)
  • nmlmom
    nmlmom Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I want to get out of the 190's. I was happy that there wasn't a 2 in the front of my number, now I wasnt to see an 8 instead of a 9! I hope I can come close, but either way, I'm doing more than I did at this time last year!
  • empc
    empc Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Get out of the 180's. Would be thrilled to lose any...but shooting for 5
  • chinamonkey
    chinamonkey Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    by end of Feb I want to lose another 10lbs and get to 196 lbs....that will make 13.5 lbs since mid January and will be the lowest I've been since my wedding day 2.5 yrs ago!
  • myltlisa24
    myltlisa24 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    mine is 8 lbs! which will put me at 13 lbs lost so far!
  • DKBelle
    DKBelle Posts: 585
    Options
    2-3kg which is I believe 4-6lbs we will see if I will be able to drop that much :))
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to breakthrough 200 since November!!! I really really really want to get to the 190's for Feb! At this point inches are not acceptable. I want numbers now.
  • mathen2
    mathen2 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Gain 2-3 lbs of lean mass while staying at the same weight.