Naughty Food

Options

Replies

• AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    How many calories are in an average chip butty?

Think of a number, multiply it by 3. Calories don't count when you're drunk anyway, it's a well known medical fact
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Spotted+****+Pudding+small.jpg

Spotted D*ck anyone ?

:drinker:

Innuendos aside, they made this in primary school & I loved it, I went to a restaurant & they had it on the menu, wanted it so bad but I was too embarrassed to say the name, so settled for lemon meringue:frown:
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    How many calories are in an average chip butty?

Probably over 600.
  • AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Are tacos hard to find in the UK?
    not really, there are a few mexican restaurants around like Chiquitos etc but you can get the cook at home kits in all the supermarkets...

Mexican food isnt really big here unfortunately....its more indian, pizza, chinese and chippies..
    I love Mexican food, but would be willing to trade some of them to get more Indian and British food here.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    The chip bit looks absolutely disgusting...lol Sorry if anyone likes that...but eww...lol

p.s. I love mexican foods such as nachos and tacos...mmm...so good...slathered in cheese...haha However, nothing tastes as good as healthy feels...or so I keep telling myself....
  • MinnesotaManimal
    MinnesotaManimal Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    The chip bit looks absolutely disgusting...lol Sorry if anyone likes that...but eww...lol

p.s. I love mexican foods such as nachos and tacos...mmm...so good...slathered in cheese...haha However, nothing tastes as good as healthy feels...or so I keep telling myself....

beware of cheese covered tacos..........

lots of extra calories.
  • Raivynsblood
    Raivynsblood Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    A well filled Taco

1295290695-creative-taco-recipes.s600x600.jpg

I haven't had a well filled taco in a long time.

LMAO
  • Capt_Chev
    Capt_Chev Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Any episode of this on YouTube

epic-e1321457139779.png

YES!! 4TW!!

:)
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options

You can make healthy Mexican food believe it or not. I use low fat or fat free cheese, 0% fat Greek yogurt in the place of sour cream, grilled chicken, green salsa, and chiles to make the most amazing healthy Mexican dish known to mankind. It's layered with small corn tortillas but remember you're not eating a ton--so good.
  • SabbyDabby
    Options
    Tres. Leche.
  • AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Tres. Leche.
    ESO!!!!
  • AtticusFinch
    Options
    OneSnap:

gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=39694
  • BodyRockerVT
    BodyRockerVT Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Why.

Why???

Why would you ruin AMAZING fries by putting them between BREAD?? Ewwww. They are meant to be eaten extra salty...or dipped in frosties.
  • Capt_Chev
    Options
    Curried Poutine <3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJb_RsRk3Or3iMc5WgcbOdBliHPFyl7YbE7g7x3q3-fNt-7kR4xA
  • AtticusFinch
    Options
    Why.

Why???

Why would you ruin AMAZING fries by putting them between BREAD?? Ewwww. They are meant to be eaten extra salty...or dipped in frosties.

Frosties ? The breakfast cereal? I thought I was weird

Anyway they're not fries, they're chips. Fries are the sort of tasteless, reconstituted potato, stringy things you get in McDonalds.

Real British chips are thick, greasy, hot, and smell divine as their core temperature causes sprinkled vinegar to evaporate into the cold night air :heart:
  • ijeppa
    Options
    That doesn't even look appetiizing! ...could this be a break through? ....could I be on my way to being "healed" ?? LOL
  • Onesnap
    Options
    OneSnap:

gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=39694

How did you do that?? I'm web savy but figured normal code would work. No normal code?
  • Capt_Chev
    Options
    Why.

Why???

Frosties ? The breakfast cereal? I thought I was weird

Frosties are milkshakes from Wendy's and dipping fries in them is gross!

Fries in a sandwich is delicious! :) Especially if they're from a chipvan! Oh how I miss Britain!
  • Onesnap
    Options
    You can usually find cheap ones kicking around in the supermarkets, or near nightclubs. Questionable quality but depends how fussy you are really
    ==================
    Some men might not care about the quality of the taco, but I am very fussy about the quality fo the filling.

This leads me to: http://albumtacos.tumblr.com/