Options

Replies

• Jamie_936
    Options
    Looks AWFUL GOOD lol
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    You guys are killin' me! What fun to go through this thread and read all the posts.....Not to mention some of the food pics look just too amazin'! Pizza, and Bacon, and Tacos, and those Walnut dessert things. Yum!

I didn't realize we could post pics. So it's just HTML, huh?

Does not look to be regular HTML. Waiting on an answer how to do it.

Find an image online, right click copy image location, come back to the message board type [ img] then paste the code & put [/ img ] on the end, with no spaces.
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options

BTW. There's probably a scandal around most of the stuff you eat. Try to relax.

Actually there is not. I eat mostly local food, clean food, local meat, and grow my own veg. So there.
  • paigemarie93
    Options

Actually there is not. I eat mostly local food, clean food, local meat, and grow my own veg. So there.

Alright,, no need to get your knickers in a twist & ruin the fun.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options

Oh yeah?!

Krispy-kreme-burger.jpg
    Krispy-kreme-burger.jpg
    Krispy-kreme-burger.jpg
    Krispy-kreme-burger.jpg
  • Onesnap
    Options
    I could eat these suckers all day long:
    (New England lobster roll, toasted buttered bun)

lobsterroll.jpg
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options

That's great. But no pics here unless it's deep fried or covered in cream please. Thank you muchly :flowerforyou: X
  • AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Too late.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    English food gets a bad rap. Fortunately, an English coworker has helped me appreciate proper English food. Otherwise, I would never have experienced a Scotch Egg, HP Sauce, a proper custard or a proper Shepard's Pie.

Hail Britannia!

There's a vendor at our farmers market that sells scotch eggs, sausage rolls, shepherds pie and pastys. I've tried them all and they are all yummy. Every Friday we stop there and get something after we're done shopping.
  • AtticusFinch
    Options

lobsterroll.jpg

That does look good
  • Onesnap
    Options

We don't wear knickers here so I have no idea what you're talking about. And I'm only trying to have fun without Paula's creations mucking up the forums.
  • Suziq2you
    Suziq2you Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    A well filled Taco

1295290695-creative-taco-recipes.s600x600.jpg

I haven't had a well filled taco in a long time.
    Me, either. Fortunately my husband will be home this weekend. :happy:
  • paigemarie93
    Options

Oh yeah?!

Krispy-kreme-burger.jpg
    Krispy-kreme-burger.jpg
    Krispy-kreme-burger.jpg
    Krispy-kreme-burger.jpg

win_sector.jpg
  • Onesnap
    Options

lobsterroll.jpg

That does look good

Thanks. Weird how it's less fat than chicken. Maine lobsters are shipped all around the world. Lots of people earn a hard living from these suckers.
  • Jeff92se
    Options
    paula deen!

ip0106_banana1_lg.jpg
  • AtticusFinch
    Options
    Too late.

Hey kids - no squabbling here or it's the naughty step and an early bath. (puts on 'the look' face)
  • paigemarie93
    Options

We don't wear knickers here so I have no idea what you're talking about. And I'm only trying to have fun without Paula's creations mucking up the forums.

You wear underwear? They're knickers, I'm a Northerner, leave my slang out of it.
  • Onesnap
    Options
    Actually, I'm not offended by the donut burger. In fact, they are quite common where I live.

I just don't like Paula. I prefer her young good looking son.
  • Jeff92se
    Options
    Paula Deen!

Strawberry_pineapple-Pretzel-Salad-_paula-Deen_food-Network_-Recipezaar-18330.l.png
  • Onesnap
    Options

You wear underwear? They're knickers, I'm a Northerner, leave my slang out of it.

You pick on me I pick on you. And no, I wear 'panties' not underwear. Long underwear is what I wear when ice fishing or snowmobiling.