what's your favorite grab and go breakfast foods??

Options
I'm running out of breakfast ideas! help!

Replies

• Fitdiva83
    Fitdiva83 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Fiber one bar
    Chocolate meal shake
    Apple
  • drivermarshy
    Options
    have boiled eggs in ya fridge ready to go
  • wells0707
    wells0707 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I work in a place with access to a microwave, but I have Chicken bacon in my freezer seperated in 2 slices each. I grab one of the packets, and a piece of whole wheat toast and go out the door.
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I'll make museli or overnight oatmeal and grab it and go in the am alot. YUM! Especially with some walnuts and berries!
  • ShelbyBeck414
    Options
    I make a quick egg white omelet at home (with spinach/mushroom/etc) and then reheat when I get to work...delish.:)

Hard boiled egg whites

shakeology shake (with water)

berries in yogurt

oatmeal (I make at home, sprinkle w/ cinnamon, and eat at work...its delish cold)
  • ladyfatv
    Options
    well i work at Greggs the bakers so i have porridge in the mornings...and put some fruit inside banana is always a fave :happy:
  • kbrenna1
    Options
    Remember you don't have to eat breakfast food for breakfast! Just eat what you have...a good protein, decent carbs, correct calories, etc.
  • fortydaysrain
    fortydaysrain Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My newest favorite: Toast with avocado on top!
  • NeverGivesUp
    NeverGivesUp Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    smoked salmon or trout and cucumbers, a hard boiled egg could go with that too.
  • I_get_fit
    I_get_fit Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    My newest favorite: Toast with avocado on top!

I love that!

I actually do sliced boiled eggs and mashed avocado.. so good!
  • Molly182
    Molly182 Posts: 406
    Options
    I have been thinking about switching up what i eat for breakfast, but I don't have ideas about what to switch it to yet, so hopefully some more ideas spread on this thread.
  • deeannhill
    deeannhill Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter & banana on wheat toast.
  • david_swinstead
    david_swinstead Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Easy - fruit!

When I get to work I sit down at my desk and chow down on a couple of apples with my morning protein shake.

I know that I really ought to eat more for breakfast but like the OP Im always in a hurry so need something I can eat with ZERO preparation.
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Belvita breakfast biscuits are my favorites.
  • bbq797
    bbq797 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I second the ideas of ready-to-go hard boiled eggs and a quick spread of whatever (I'll have to try the avocado!) on toast. BUT, when I'm reaaallly pressed for time, I grab a Vitatop--lots of different flavors to choose from.
  • jlc1243
    jlc1243 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    have boiled eggs in ya fridge ready to go

Same here.

Also greek yogurt & fruit if I want something quick.
  • AdidasBikini
    AdidasBikini Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I like belvita breakfast biscuits, they're great for when you literally need to grab and go!
  • Florawanda
    Florawanda Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese is good protein and low cal, and you can get super ones with different flavours in... add an oatmeal biscuit or two, and you've got a good filling breakfast!
  • klvarner
    Options
    My fav is the Schwans live smart breakfast sandwiches. They are way better than all the other regular ones! They also carry these frozen veggie omlets that you can throw in your purse to heat up at work, and are the perfect size to wrap in a tortilla too.

I also like the multigrain toast with a half teaspoon of nutella on it. or toast with a spoonfull of nut butter and sliced apple on top.
  • RUN2CJ
    RUN2CJ Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Remember you don't have to eat breakfast food for breakfast! Just eat what you have...a good protein, decent carbs, correct calories, etc.

I like this idea! Since I had cornbread the other day for breakfast with a glass of milk! Delicious! Also bananas and vanilla wafers are awesome grab and go in the morning!