Anyone else watching BL this season?

Options
I have only watched the past 2 seasons when Olivia and Jon won. I enjoyed the show, but this season - what a bunch of jerks!! There are some nice contestants, but Conda and Kim - wow- 2 queen bees just looking at who they can boss around. Neither of the teams seem to have that excitement and huge losses that the past 2 seasons seemed to exhibit. Anyone else watching, thoughts?

Replies

• bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I do.... Conda is there only for the cameras. She has no chance in Hell of keeping any weight loss off.
  • DonnaRe2012
    DonnaRe2012 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Aggreed. Conda will be back on the twinkies as soon as (I hope) they kick her off.
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    I'm watching it and I agree - Conda and Kim are complete a**holes. There's actually no one on there right now that I am rooting for. I used to like Chisolm but I did not like the way he acting when his teammate was telling him how he reminded her of her son. Even though she was clearly sucking up and trying to play the game, he could still stand to be a little more respectful of his elders.

Sidenote: I always end up eating an unhealthy snack or meal while I watch the show. Not the inspiration I would have expected. But I love the drama.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Bob is a whiney *****
  • bikermike5094
    Options
    yeah, i think bob and dovett ought to throw down. Dovett would pounds his girly azz into the ground.
  • koylefam
    koylefam Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I am SOOO dissappointed this season... I do like Adiran though.. I think he is there for the right reason and props to him for speaking his mind...nobody has the right to tell anyone else to just "talk less and listen more"
  • Chaquilas
    Chaquilas Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way. Usually by this point in the season, I would have fallen in love with someone. However this season, I don't even know everyone's name bc I am so distracted by my STRONG DISLIKE for Conda. I really could punch her dead in the throat! Also I wish they would have acknowledged the fact that if aqua went a month with no/low carbs and then suddenly started eating them of course they didn't lose much. I am shocked they didn't gain water weight.
  • knelson422
    Options
    Glad to know it is not just me feeling that way. Thanks for validating me. I thought the same thing about the Aqua team, they probably would not lose as much with the change in diet. I loved how he went right across those monkey bars, rocked everyone - who then were like, "I wasn't too impressed". If Conda would work her body as fast as her mouth runs, man, she would lose double the weight. It is just nasty this season on red team. Black team is better, but not by too much. They had 2 people quit (but the first guy did look like he was doing great at home. He did have 9 kids. Kudos to his wife for "letting/encouraging" him to go). Maybe it is because it is the people who always have an excuse not to do it and they are blaming other people, I don't know. It is just not inspiring to me this season. Thanks for your replies.
  • rebecca0507
    Options
    I just started watching the last few seasons and I agree that I would normally be cheering for someone by this point. I kind of like Cassandra just for the fact that she beat Conda after she accused her of cheating. Conda and Kim have got to go!!!
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I just started watching the last few seasons and I agree that I would normally be cheering for someone by this point. I kind of like Cassandra just for the fact that she beat Conda after she accused her of cheating. Conda and Kim have got to go!!!

Yeah I like Cassandra too, I can't remember who they all are yet but she stands out for me as being a pretty cool chick
  • bikermike5094
    Options
    I like adrian too! Yeah, I think there was a little game play involved tonight. He practically admitted it when he said there were things in the fridge he didnt have at home. Next week, him and his sis will pull big numbers and get another week of immunity. He's pretty sharp!
  • klynn81
    klynn81 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Used to watch BL faithfully, but around the time when they started adding new trainers, and getting rid of trainers, I lost all interest in the show and now find it actually kind of annoying. I usually just watch the finale.