Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hi everyone!

itsnursejanet
itsnursejanet Posts: 3 Member
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I'm so glad to find a site like this exists! Today has been a huge reality check that was waaaay overdue. I finally realize all of the poor habits I picked up to "save time" while I was in university. Now that I've just graduated, I hope to gain more self awareness through the upcoming months and finally finding me under all this!

Replies

• itsnursejanet
    itsnursejanet Posts: 3 Member
    I'm so glad to find a site like this exists! Today has been a huge reality check that was waaaay overdue. I finally realize all of the poor habits I picked up to "save time" while I was in university. Now that I've just graduated, I hope to gain more self awareness through the upcoming months and finally finding me under all this!
  • apaden4
    apaden4 Posts: 137 Member
    Welcome to MyFitnessPal! There is a world of support here - don't be afraid to ask questions =)

Best of Luck to you!
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Welcome! This is a great site, many people working towards being more fit and health conscious. It is a positive place. Good luck! :-)
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,289 Member
    Janet,

Yep- we've all been shocked at our actual calorie intake. The grocery store presents a whole new set of issues.

Good luck to you, stay with us.

~cm
This discussion has been closed.