For those who need motivation (and are willing to work)..!

Options
The Skinny Dippers are looking for members to add to our motivational team! In our group we have..
*weekly challenges!*
*awesome people!*
*lots of motivation!*
*support and advice!*
*other awesome stuff?*

If you have any questions or want to join, please either message me or post here!
Hope to hear from you folks! :)

Replies

• Loves418
    Loves418 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Do you have to be skinny to join?:wink: Because no way am I there yet :noway: ....otherwise would love to be added.
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Not even! It's a group for everyone. We are all at different points in our weight loss journeys right now. Some of the challenges we do are tough, but they are mostly for you to push yourself and not to see who is the most in shape.
  • KaciPatricia
    Options
    What are some of the challenges like?
  • quitmakingexcuses
    Options
    What are some of the challenges like?

We do things like targeting a specific muscle for the week (i.e. a quick ab workout to add on to your daily routine or a leg routine), we do group challenges where you compete against the others, we do nutrition challenges (drink __ glasses of water this week every day).. Etc. They are always different!
  • PiersonsWifey
    PiersonsWifey Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Sounds fun! Is it free?
  • lcchrt
    lcchrt Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join! What do I do? :D
  • hallzz
    hallzz Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too! What info do we need to provide to get started? Looking forward to group support and challenges.
  • quitmakingexcuses
    Options
    Yes it's free! But hey if you wanna send me money.... ;)
    For those who are wanting to join, please message me so I have your name! I will then send you an invite to the group :)
  • quitmakingexcuses
    Options
    Still looking for more people! Message me!