Need motivation!

Options
I am out of control...need to get a grip..keep giving in to bad temptations...day after after day...need some ideas to say no ad keep on track..please! Been working out just been eating too much..

Replies

• LastHopeForMe
    Options
    I'm bringing with me some healthy or low calories snacks as dietetic bars, apples etc.

I work almost everyday out, lunch and dinner. It's hard, I know :cry:
    But lately I noticed I ate too much because I had to eat fast.
    I started to slow down. Instead of saying "I can't eat it, but I want to", I started to think "I'm starting to eat this quite healthy food. Then I'll wait 10/15 minutes. If I feel hungry, I'll eat a low calories snack. And if in 25 minutes I'm very hungry, I'll eat the junk food."
    So I never eat the junk food. Eating something and taking a little break just give me enough time to have some food in my body, so I feel... not so hungry.
    There are great low calories snacks (140-200 Kcal) which let you feel completely satisfied and full.
    I really like them, as they are tasty, so I don't think I'm on diet. :wink:
  • kiwilaurie
    kiwilaurie Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I gained my weight by constantly eating more than my body needed. These days when I finish a small meal I still feel hungry and think "I could eat that all over again!" But if I wait for half an hour it hits my tummy and I feel satisfied.
    The trick is to keep yourself busy during that period after eating where you crave more food.

As for junk food, I have a ridiculous sweet tooth, and simply can't have it in the house. So I don't.