Eyes, nice shoes, nice smile, funny.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    -Very nice smile
    -Intelligent
    -Masculine
    -Very Respectful
    -Guys who love to read (yes this is sexy to me :)
    -Likes the beach
    -Says the most sweetest things ever

:)
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Someone who knows what he wants and will stop at nothing to get it. Someone educated who has a great sense of humor, a great smile, confidence and is overall a down to earth and great guy.
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    brains, ambition, self respect, patience.

done.
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    First, looks, peak fitness, then personality, followed by net worth potential, highly educated and finally willingness to have my children.
    I needed 100% on these or no deal.

And I got her:drinker:
  • Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Being unique and confident is a plus.
  • gmann1973
    Options
    A beautiful woman that dose not realize just how beautiful she is......look @ my friends list its full of them :wink:
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    A bit of a naughty/bad streak.

Someone that can keep you guessing

Tattoos..nice ones

Shaved head

Sense of humor
    Yepp, Yepp & I add awesome kisser to that :)
  • trea16
    trea16 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Carrying yourself with confidence
  • stevepierson
    Options
    A skirt so short, the t-shirt gets jealous.

Depending on who it's on...lol
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    i like a manly man. I'm totally in charge at work and in my personal life, i don't want to make all the decisions either. that's just boring and i could do that alone. i want a man with an opinion and creativity and an interest in life. i cant get down with a lazy guy because I'm not a lazy gal. i love love love a flirt!!!!! flirting and playfulness is a must. as far as physical aspects go i like strong arms and soft thick lips and a nice smile.
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Confident, Sexy, Sensual, Sarcastic, Witty, Playful and Intellegent

Long hair, Sparkling eyes, full lips, a killer smile, a shapely *kitten* and well, nice breasts! There, I said it! :happy:
  • ElisaMarie82
    Options
    A 6'2" 245 pound, blue eyed man, with perfect teeth, red head, and goatee. He has to have big manly strong hands, be an incredible provider, and a family man that rather go for a nature walk with his kids than sit at a bar on the weekend. A little geek in a man is HOTT too, so I'd like him to talk to me about computers!:) Ohhh. Hehehe. I just described my hubby! :heart:
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    an open mind thirsty for knowledge, a feeling they give me of safety, things in common, blue eyes helps lol, oh and hair, I like guys with a head of hair and facial hair :)
    course since Im perpetually single those guys obviously arent looking for me.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Stuff I tend to look for is

kindness,
    intelligence,
    health conscious to a degree ( hate smoking and too much drinking, bad eating habits etc. )
    mature ( don't like someone who just wants to party all the time )

As far as looks I think a curvy woman is sexy; not too fat, not too skinny, just right. Hair? I tend to like brunettes/dark haired women.
  • twinkle0
    Options
    Sarcastic and smart! Think sheldon on big bang :love: also a good sense of humor tall big hands and dark haired :blushing: also pretty teeth lol js :wink: :wink:
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I like intelligence, a good sense of humor, tall ( i couldn't be with someone under 5'10"...I have a good reason for this, i've been around tall men all my life, dad's tall, uncles are tall, grandfathers are tall), I've also noticed that i tend to like guys with dark hair and brown eyes. Good thing my husband has all these.
  • 1996gtstang
    1996gtstang Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    media hype.
  • tjamuna1
    tjamuna1 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    there body/thread
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Tattoo are always sexy!!!!