Mommies Losing Weight

Options

Replies

• ShabokaMegz
    ShabokaMegz Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    1 kid who's now 1 year old and 20+ lbs to lose. I've been a yoyo with my weight and am hoping to get on track. I'm an aspiring vegetarian hoping to one day take the leap to full vegan. Im a stay at home mommy who travels often so healthy eating has been quite a challenge. 8o) Would love some friends to motivate and have them do the same!
  • kathrynbeach
    Options
    You've done a great job on the 45 lbs already! Good job! I added you!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Hi! My daughter is 13 months will be 14 months on the 15th. I have 38 more pounds to go. I lost 2 more pounds since the last time I updated my ticker, and I won't update it again till Friday. My idea weight is 120-115... I'm 158 as of today :)... 5'3.. I lost 70lbs just while pregnant, I was 250lbs before I got pregnant. (The story is on my profile)
  • raisingbabyk
    raisingbabyk Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    You can add me if you'd like. I'm 25 and my son is 10 months. :)
  • pinkstarr
    Options
    Hi! New mom to a 7 month old daughter. I'm struggling to lose this baby weight and breast feeding seems to make it even more difficult. If I work out too much or alter my calorie intake too much it affects my milk supply. Ugh. I'm super frustrated and need all the support I can get :)

Everyone feel free to add me!! It's nice to know there are so many moms on here going through the same thing. Lots of support on here and it's great!
  • Nactasha
    Nactasha Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My son just turned 3 so I'm getting pretty good at this Mom thing. Anyone can add me. I'm 29 and I am slowing working to get as much of this excess weight off by the time I turn 30. Running after a very active 3 year old boy helps, but it just has not been enough.
  • silversong24
    silversong24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome! I have an 8 year old son, a 5 year old daughter, and a 14 month old son. I am working at weaning the youngest, and we are only nursing at night now. I have been using MFP since May now, and am really happy with the results i have gotten so far. I have learned so much about myself, and what healthy means for me. I hope that you find the same for yourself! I am always glad to have a new friend if you would like to add me in.
  • Countryygirl
    Options
    I'm 21 and I have a 19 month old daughter I'm trying to lose 50-55 pounds! I gained 47 pounds during my pregnanct and I want to be 20 pounds lighter then my pre pregnancy weight
  • tslee8433
    tslee8433 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,

Im a mommie of two beautiful girls. Im 30 years old and have been married to my wonderful husband for 6 years. I'm afraid I have fallen into a slump and have not really cared about myself. I feel like I take excellant care of EVERYONE in my family EXCEPT myself!!! Im a stay at home mom right now but I have worked besides the time I have been in college. I love my babies but I put on a huge amount of weight not during my pregnancies but after when I refused to stop eating like I was pregnant....lol Now I need help I have about 60lbs to lose. Im so ashamed because this is the heaviest I have ever been. I have always been an athletic person and played sports all my life. I ready to get that back & Im looking for friends for support!!!!:happy:
  • chulie
    chulie Posts: 282
    Options
    Hey Pinkstarr.....i hear ya...it was hard for me to juggling keeping up healthy calories and breastfeeding because even the smallest change and my milk would plummet....but, when I stopped breastfeeding that's when I gained my weight back! I didnt realize how many calories I really was burning!!!!!

I think I have found something to kick start my exercise. The biggest loser for Kinect!!!! I tried it last night. It is so.much.fun!!!!!!!! and I was sweating like a crazy person after!!!! holy moly!!! i think I can do this once my baby girl goes to bed. Even at 25 minutes I felt like I got a good workout in! yaaaa...plus I'm gonna go for a walk at lunch today....your right...it's all about finding the time! NO EXCUSES!
  • amrose1983
    amrose1983 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    for added support come check out https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/healthysol/ great support system
  • amrose1983
    amrose1983 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/healthysol come check it out great support system
  • lwoods34
    lwoods34 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I have 1 child who is 16 months old. Feel free to read my profile and add me for support and motivation.
  • Jamiegirl2009
    Jamiegirl2009 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hey fellow Momma's. I have a beautiful daughter named Pyper Lily and she is 20 months now... I gained 70lbs with her and I was already large at the point of getting pregnant. I need help and I feel most comfort taliing to other moms because you all can understand why life sometimes gets in our own way of getting healthy again and feeling better.

On a happy note I signed up for myfitnesspal yesterday and BOUGHT my very first tredmill which complete s our IN HOME gym now no more excuses for me. I want to be able to ski again go biking like i used too and even better. I miss it all.

For my babygirl I want to be happy and healthy again. this body has got to shape up now or never...............

Can't wait to share my milestones with you all and my disappointments too but in the end I hope to just live a healthier life.
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 with a baby boy who turns one on the 18th. Started MFP and Jillian DVD's Dec 28 and I'm loving it :) Feel free to add me. Love support from other women trying to shape up, especially other mama's!!
  • valmaebel
    valmaebel Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Hey all you moms! Feel free to add me! I'm 30 with 3 kids. 2 girls ages 4 and 2 and a son who was born early December. I gained a lot with my second, lost most of it, but then gained most of it back with the third. so here I am again! ai have started running again since I was cleared for exercise (recovered from my c section). so I'm stoked to start losing the pounds!
  • traci0620
    traci0620 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 33 and have a 5 year old and a 20 month old. Trying to lose about 35-40 pounds. Love to do Wii fit, EA sports active and Wii Zumba. Also just started Jillian Michaels ripped in 30. Send me a friend request, I can always use more friends.
  • lanesarah87
    Options
    Hello Everyone ! I am 24 and have a wonderful 2 year old. He keeps me very busy, but not busy enough to shed these 15 lbs I wanna lose. I recently quit smoking and since then I have gained an extra 10 lbs. I finally just woke up and put all my excuses to the side and really wanted to start working on my goal! Besides just losing 15 lbs I want to tone up parts of me that used to look good when wearing a bathing suit. I love seeing all the amazing results on here its really great motivation !!

16849734.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • swilk627
    swilk627 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm 26 and my daughter is 18 months. In addition to the last few pounds of baby weight, I also gained from post partum hypothyroidism.

Feel free to add me if you'd like! :)
  • kopmom
    kopmom Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I am the mom to two (age 8 and 10) and am at goal weight :happy: and working on toning up. I am a runner and also have been working out 7 days a week. Feel free to add me !